• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*****NFL Draft In-Game Thread*****

Not about whether he’s going to be a good player though, Vap. It’s about he could’ve been gotten 10-12 picks later. If you trade down even 3-5 slots you still get your guy and probably another 2nd on a team that has a Million holes. Just don’t get him at 4. But talent wise he’s a stud, no doubt

I see what your saying. Maybe no one wanted to trade up or down with the Raiders?! Haha

Cant believe Haskins gonna fall into Skins‘ lap at 15. lucky bastards they should thank the giants gm personally for being so retarded

Eh. I know it wouldn't happen. Hahaha. He feels like he's been around forever though!
Like Brady And Brees!
Just Go Away!!!

Nice. 4th rounder Dak should have a nice chip on his shoulder each year going up against 3 first rounders in the division.

Raiders Made Picks I Thought They Would
Replace Mack (Or someone close) Respectful, Yes Coach kinda player.
RB. Gruden is in love with the ground and pound and he's good out of the backfield.
DB Raiders ALWAYS looking for the next Charles Woodson...
:shake:

Not that I like DK Metcalf to be great, but Seattle has the luxury of 2 picks here so it may make sense to take him and hope he turns out to be as great on the field as he is in workout/combine situations. Even if he doesn’t they have another pick and should think they’re good enough at their jobs to go 50% on first round draft picks in general.

Day 2 of the draft is when we'll find the winners and losers. Lions took who we expect them too as of last few days. I wanted Allen, or either Devin but oh well. Obviously, the Giants --lmao

Day 2 of the draft is when we'll find the winners and losers. Lions took who we expect them too as of last few days. I wanted Allen, or either Devin but oh well. Obviously, the Giants --lmao
Tonight is the night to be downtown
It’s going to be beautiful weather

A lot a babies gonna be made tonight

Not at all. Steelers get a top 5 guy later in draft. Very solid.
Top 5? For a Michigan linebacker? Has that ever happened in the 100 year history of the NFL?

Steez fans are ecstatic and Colbert framed it in a favorable light, saying the Brown trade gave them an early 3rd that allowed them to part with their 2nd, and expected 3rd round compensation for Bell let them give up next year's 3rd.

Fans - "so we basically gave up nothing to trade up"
Reality - they essentially gave up Antonio Brown (and Bell walked) to move up 10 spots. Worth it? Would anyone have made THAT trade? We'll see how it turns out.

Also, does this mark the official end of Shazier's career? There had always been a glimmer of hope, kept alive by Shazier himself, that he was going to come all the way back. That would seem to be extinguished with this pick.

In 2014, The Raiders used the first pick of the second round on Derek Carr...
This year they have the third pick of the second round. Use it on Drew Lock?
Or they will get Greedy? Those are my two picks. One or the other.
By chance if they are taken 36 & 37?! Hahaha. I'll go Rock Ya-Sin

L.J. Collier, the DE from TCU, that was drafted by the Seahawks grew up in the same down that I did. Smallest 11-man classification in Texas. 1500 people in the town. Crazy—James Washington from Pitt was in the same district.

In 2014, The Raiders used the first pick of the second round on Derek Carr...
This year they have the third pick of the second round. Use it on Drew Lock?
Or they will get Greedy? Those are my two picks. One or the other.
By chance if they are taken 36 & 37?! Hahaha. I'll go Rock Ya-Sin

Dont want a qb at all this year

Give DC this year, same offensive scheme 2 years in a row, AB, Tyrell, Jacob's etc. If he struggles we would have a high pick next year anyway, plus an extra 1st if needed to move up for fromm

I think a trade down is likely, dont have a 3rd so move 35 for something in late 40s and a 3rd maybe

But if not I think its byron Murphy, irv smith, or one of the receivers. I'd hope for parris or a brown

I really want winovich though

I saw a few of the beat writers say they werent high on the rock, and greedy attitude issues cropping up

If they do go down, get someone like arcega whiteside or Isabella with the 2nd, and a guard with the 3rd

Dont want a qb at all this year

Give DC this year, same offensive scheme 2 years in a row, AB, Tyrell, Jacob's etc. If he struggles we would have a high pick next year anyway, plus an extra 1st if needed to move up for fromm

I think a trade down is likely, dont have a 3rd so move 35 for something in late 40s and a 3rd maybe

But if not I think its byron Murphy, irv smith, or one of the receivers. I'd hope for parris or a brown

I really want winovich though

I saw a few of the beat writers say they werent high on the rock, and greedy attitude issues cropping up

If they do go down, get someone like arcega whiteside or Isabella with the 2nd, and a guard with the 3rd

Ohhhhh o.k. Yeah, Mike and Jon don't want players with attitude so Greedy is out.
They pick up another WR, they picked the best RB in the draft, they are saying.
"We are giving you everything Carr. Now prove why your our Leader! Yup. Makes sense.
Winovich I can see them liking his mentality, charity work and his work ethic.

So if any of you have a Man Cave.
I highly recommend checking this place out.
https://hatchshowprint.com/index.php/latest#.XMOCD6ROmEc

They are about to start printing super cool prints for the Draft for each team etc.
They are just waiting for the NFL approval.
Not only that, they do custom pieces and have old posters of music concerts, world fairs, movies etc.
pretty sweet little place that goes unnoticed when people come to nashville.

You lost me with this comment...I don’t know if you’re being serious or sarcastic.

In bowl games we don‘t take pac-12 teams as seriously because the competition sucks, why don‘t we apply the same thinking to pac-12 nfl prospects

So the comment was sarcastic

Sorry ive been exhausted/under the weather

Back