• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NFL Divisionals***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
:hypnosis:

Eagles+3-113

Titans+13-102

4 units each

Eagles+137

Titans+318 1sth

Ajayi rushing o62.5+100

Mariota rushing o27.5-115

Henry rushing o77.5+105

2 units each

ML Parlay +2125

Eagles/Titans/Steelers

1.5 units

Gl Lex.........Any thoughts on a parlay with Tenny +13.5 and UNDER 48? I think they are correlated in the sense that if you believe that Tenny competes it stays under.

Gl Lex.........Any thoughts on a parlay with Tenny +13.5 and UNDER 48? I think they are correlated in the sense that if you believe that Tenny competes it stays under.

I honestly think there is a good chance this sails. Titans put up 19 2ndh points in the wildcard... I think they are capable of putting up 17-27, 27 obv being high end but prob what ot would take to win barring an amazing defensive performance.

Very busy this week so writeups/thoughts went by the wayside....

-One game and now everyone thinks the Falcons are back and were playing possum all season. I don't buy it, and wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Philly 10+ point win. Atlanta playing 14th straight game and it's on the road no less. I look to Philly to pound the run and get in Ryan's face. The Rams were blowing up the oline every other play last week, but could not stop the run.... I think the Eagles keep the Falcons in long yardage and try to knock Ryan down.

Titans- a culmination of what I've seen this whole season - parity. Mariota has been average all season, I think in retrospect he was just very banged up. Henry is the next bruising back and I've been waiting for him to get the chance to shine. I think vs a defense that has trouble vs top run games he will keep the chains moving. Brady last 6 games very average numbers, most of his ints later in the season. Yes they are getting healthier I could see them getting Brady off his rhythm. No chance whatsoever for a team that has been stopping the run & running the ball well? We shall see

Titans+14-120

Titans/Patriots o24-105 1sth

3 units each

Titans+705

Titans+7+237

Titans tt o22+214

1 unit each

Damn after a couple tough calls it was a wrap. Mariota def looked hurt 2ndh.

Public burial

Jaguars+7-112

5 units

Jaguars+3.5+150

Saints+7.5-165

2 units each

parlay 2 to win 6.02 units

Back