• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NEWSLETTERS NCAA WEEK 4 -- NFL WEEK 3

Love these newsletters, Mark. Used em myself in the past from another site that has them every week. Good stuff.

So, based on your opinion, which are the best to tail with their college football selections?

Love these newsletters, Mark. Used em myself in the past from another site that has them every week. Good stuff.

So, based on your opinion, which are the best to tail with their college football selections?

If you look at Powers' Picks, let have the newsletter standing posted each week. It is like anything else......ride them when they are hot and fade them when they are cold. I would never base my bets solely on the newsletters but I think they have their place in helping make choices.

Back