• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Never Too Early: Week 1 lines & discussion

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Tried to copy the lines from my book but it said too many characters.

A lot of cappers wont even start to bet on NFL games until a few weeks have gone by and they have a feel for the teams. I actually love it, as I think smart cappers have an edge on the lines that are set more on public perception and last years stats. I actually like quite a few for week one. Nothing locked in yet, but I am about to do so. Thoughts:

Chicago -3 vs GB; actually somewhat down on the Bears this season, but think they get revenge on Rodgers' ridiculous comeback and take care of business opening night. We don't know how the Packers are going to look with their new coaching and I am not high on their defense

Falcons might be a better team overall than Minnesota. Minny -4 suggests they would be a fav even on a neutral field. Lean towards the dog here. Not strong though

Jets -3 vs Bills.

This might be my play of the week. IMO, the Bills fluked their way to 6 wins. I don't buy Josh Allen one bit and his rushing success was such a sham. Defenses have video of that shit now and all offseason to prepare for it. The more he has to throw the more he will be exposed; his accuracy is beyond brutal. I am predicting a terrible year for the Bills and love their under of 6.5, and I think the Jets may be in the playoff hunt. Absolutely love this play

Dolphin +4.5 would be a "hold your nose" play, but should lamar jackson be laying more than a fg on the road to anyone yet? Teams like the Dolphins who we know are gonna be tankers sometimes get a few wins early in the season before calling it quits in October/November

Chiefs/Jags over 52.5....chiefs overs all day every day

Low on the Rams this year. Liking Panthers +3 at home and think they have a very real shot at the outright W

Cardinals ML is tempting on a day where it should be all about Kyler

Seahawks -9.5 vs Cincy? Cincy is bad I know, but Seattle is going to run all day. They were already a running team and now they lose Baldwin. It is a lot to expect a running team to cover 10 points; hell its a lot to expect any NFL team to cover 10 points. Not sure if I can stomach relying on an AJ Green-less Bengals team though

Colts/Chargers over 47.5

I am low on the Steelers this season. Pats at homeon opening day; May lay the 6, may tease or parlay it.

Saints/Texans over 52.5 all day long

Raiders -1.5...again a team who is going to be bad but look at their schedule; this may be their best chance at a W until week 10!

Games i didnt mention I have no feeling on. Strongest leans:

Jets -1
Chiefs/Jags over 52.5
Panthers +3
Raiders -1.5 (yuck)
Eagles/Pats ML parlay

Like the Rams at +250 to not make the playoffs. Think its a bad year for them
The level of talent on the Rams roster is very deep. Only way they dont make the playoffs in my opinion are, injuries, newish oline doesn't protect Goff, and Goff regressing after an abysmal Super Bowl performance. Rams not extending Goff past next season is telling to me. They're not sure if he has the brains yet. Goff single handedly cost the Rams that Super Bowl.

I feel like Eagles/Chargers ML parlay will be very popular and I will be one of those people....

Back