• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NCAAF Week 0/1

CrimsonK

Sid Bream Supporter
2017-2018 Overall: 301-201 (+127.66 units)

Week 0:

Week 1:

Tulane +10.5 v. Wake Forest -110 (1 unit)
Florida Atlantic +24 @ Oklahoma -110 (1 unit)
App State +28.5 @ Penn State -110 (1 unit)
North Texas -1.5 v. SMU -110 (1 unit)
UNLV +31.5 @ USC -110 (1 unit)

FSU PICK v. Virginia Tech -120 (1 unit)

If you are in Vegas near South point and like it, you can get it at -110 but I've got an out where I can get down for a unit but pay a tax. FWIW, would pass at -6.5 which is where offshores have it.

Yeah, that moved quick eh? Agree on at that number and pass on current. I'd guess it settles around 4 to 6 later in summer.. thoughts?

Yeah, that moved quick eh? Agree on at that number and pass on current. I'd guess it settles around 4 to 6 later in summer.. thoughts?

That seems more appropriate. Many models will like VT quite a bit heading into the year and still lotta sour grapes with FSU. I'm in on Willie T's hiring and think they have the pieces in place to really make this work on both offense and defense. Prime time night game in Tally, just not a game I think they lose. I remind myself this was the team that was pre-season #1 or #2 least season and they actually have a more talented roster this season than they did then, IMO. I look back to last game in the bowl, Ok St prob the most comparable offense to FSU in terms of how RPO-driven they are and they ways they stress you. Cowboys just killed em at 7.6 YPP (That would have ranked #2 in CFB if extrapolated across the season) and now VT loses multiple first rounders from the defense. Secondary still has quite a bit of experience which should help but this is a big ask. Anyway, I was gonna get some action on the Monday game and was fortunate to be able to take advantage of a poor number.

CK, thanks for posting. Vowed to tail you this year unless the line difference is ridiculous. Got the following few hours after you posted via South Point or BOL;
FA +22
UNLV +28
NT -2
App St +26
Tulane +9
FSU - no play - falls into ridiculous difference category.

Not too bad. At least I hope so. thanks again and Good Skill this year.

Thanks, fellas. Will likely have some GOY stuff in a week. Will be away from consistent internet for a bit so apologies so unlikely I'll be able to post right away and sorry if I don't answer a question or comment until closer to end of May.

Get the home-home back this year as they almost won outright( should have ) in 2016 losing 7-3.

Now at Yuleman......

Week 1:

Northern Arizona/UTEP Over 51 -120 (1 unit)
Jackson State/Southern Miss Over 45/45.5/46 -120 (3 units)
Mercer +28 @ Memphis -120 (1 unit)
UT Martin/Missouri Over 53.5 -120 (1 unit)

Okay, any clue why there are totals up at 5D on the random games and not a lot of the regular match ups?

Okay, any clue why there are totals up at 5D on the random games and not a lot of the regular match ups?
I don’t think 5d wants to lead on week 0/1, non crossover games. They are fine taking a 100 a pop at -120 on crossovers but I don’t think they want to assume the risk to open FBS totals. Imagine that will be BOL or BM, per usual.

More crossovers:

SEMO/Arkansas State Over 52 -120 (1 unit)
South Carolina State/Georgia Southern Over 44 -120 (1 unit)

Quarterback Battles - Week One QB Starter:

All 1 unit

Michigan: Shea Patterson -190
Notre Dame: Brandon Wimbush -150
LSU: Joe Burrow +130
Tennessee: Jarrett Guarantano +165
BYU: Tanner Mangum +270
Ok State: Taylor Cornelius +815
UCLA: Dorian Thompson- Robinson +815
Florida: Kyle Trask +820

Not going to weight the above bets, for few reasons, but just for my own edification, Cornelius at 8/1 is amongst my fav 8/1 bets Ive ever made. Assuming he doesn't get hurt, he's the chalk to start.

Bet DSI. Bookmaker released some last year as well. They were easy money but not as wild as what we got here.

Excellent job on finding that Cornelius bet. You got a good one there. He'll start unless he's injured.

Not convinced on FSU. Taggert may surprise me, but so far he hasn't convinced he cares enough about defense to put a good one on the field. I like to watch his teams play, but I've seen some bizzare performances by his defenses, including seeing them seem to completely run out of energy in the second half and be unable to stop anyone.

Can you confirm they’ve taken LSU off the board? It sounds like you got in at the right time.
They pulled almost everything. They put up about half of them again yesterday and as of this morning (7/25) they pulled a bunch and have two options up:

FSU: Blackman -120, Francois +120, Hockman +820
Maryland: Hill -120, Pigrome +210, Bortenschlager +360

Nevermind, if you look under the NFL Props, many are back up there. LSU is gone though. This book is a mess but I've been smashing them when they decide to open various things.

QB lines up at BM now. I tried some more Burrow -135, -155 and Cornelius -145, -162. I grabbed them at DSI too at those those juicy numbers after you posted. Unless an injury occurs, Cornelius seems to be a lock at starting.

Thanks for the heads up on BM. Looking more like Franks will be the guy for UF. Gonna grab some of him while I can still get a + price.

Quarterback Battles - Week One QB Starter:

Florida: Feleipe Franks +100 (1 unit)

That leaves me with Franks +100 and Trask +820. Just need one or both to stay healty and hope that Trask can have another good camp. Franks started with 1s today but both repped with them. Long as it isn't Emory Jones or Kadarius Toney in the wildgator, should be fine there.

Last edited:
Nathan Ruiz @NathanSRuiz
25m
Mike Gundy: Because of how reps are distributed in #okstate’s practices, OSU needs to commit to Cornelius. Reps for others are limited. Adjustable, but difficult to see that happening early in the season.

How in the world was Cornelius +750 or whatever for odds as qb1? Just read another osu site that says he’s the starter for now. Unreal odds and thanks for the heads up to the OP.

DSI cut me down to 100 limits without ever having a bet graded. Now holding my money hostage not allowing me to withdraw until I meet the rollover requirement. It's a big sum to roll over at 100 per game. Sigh.

Back