Bet at 5dimes

***NCAAB In-Game Thread***

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Kansas/Duke at 7 ET
Sparty/Kentucky at 9:30 ET

Both on ESPN

Lines are too volatile to post meaningfully -- especially Kansas/Duke's.

Let's have a good season everyone!

jimmymo

why is Ohio taking so long to snap the ball when in formation...killing clock when losing and just begging for false starts......ffs

jimmymo

Gauchos up three at half and turned the ball over 10 times......if they settle in and clean thinngs up, ,I think they run away in 2nd half......

Paul Patrol

Gauchos up three at half and turned the ball over 10 times......if they settle in and clean thinngs up, ,I think they run away in 2nd half......
Agree wth you here. They were down 6 at half to Cali Baptist and lost 2h by 17. On 2h gauchos -9.

Paul Patrol

Ohio O line sucks. Why did coach burn second timeout on 4th. Should have saved it. Would have gotten ball back with 45 seconds left.

RetroVK

A Brilliant Mind
He punted first half on fourth and three near the moh 30 when his offense was gashing them

Teapot9

The Picasso of Caddies
Wow Harvard line just dropped from -3 to -1.5

I’m holding a ML ticket...

Anyone know what happened in Boston?

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Really liking Diakite early. Drive and dunk, knocked down a three, all over the defensive glass, blocking shots

Interested to see Morsell for the first time. Awful start for him, hope he finds himself. Reportedly defended Elijah Hughes very well.

Woldetensae injured, thus Stattmann starting. He forced up a bad three

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Stattmann looked awful off the bench in garbage time last year (TB expressed concern over this last year also citing the bench‘s effort) and he looks awful now. Can‘t believe this sort of quality could be in a UVA starting lineup.

Not happy to see another trash turnover from Kihei

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Diakite can be a zone killer with his mid-range jumper, following Hunter

Impressed by Morsell‘s defense. Nice lateral quickness to stay in front of the man. But boy he doesn‘t have any offensive quality. Tried to pass a wide open lay up.

The offensive quality on this team is really poor. Would you agree @Grind_4_Mine ? This feels like that offensively anemic year where UVA lost to Florida in the NCAA Tournament

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
I love the no-look dimes from Kihei. He‘s a pesky defender too altho his lack of length is noticeable and his smallness will be extremely problematic vs FSU as it was in the ACC Tournament when TB didn‘t even have to play him that much like he does now

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Diakite can be a zone killer with his mid-range jumper, following Hunter

Impressed by Morsell‘s defense. Nice lateral quickness to stay in front of the man. But boy he doesn‘t have any offensive quality. Tried to pass a wide open lay up.

The offensive quality on this team is really poor. Would you agree @Grind_4_Mine ? This feels like that offensively anemic year where UVA lost to Florida in the NCAA Tournament
I agree - they’re handcuffed in the backcourt a bit offensively. Still like Huff to break out and believe he has a high ceiling within the offense, but it’s a problem when Diakite is projected to be your leading scorer.

At least Morsell is physically ready so when his shooting lacks he can still provide value on the defensive end. Thought the lefty juco kid could provide some offensive versatility simply based off watching his reel - noticed he created a lot of his looks from three off the bounce, not assisted - but the ACC is a different beast. They’ll need to start hitting from the perimeter to keep defenses from sagging. Key is better suited for a secondary scoring role obv but he’s going to have to polish up that stroke given the usage uptick he’ll be seeing.

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Ugh they brought up 2014 Sweet 16. can‘t let it come down to a referee call (or no-call in this case) tho.

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates