• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Schedule Release

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
It looks like it will be a week from today, August 8th. Although it lost some of its luster with the crying players asking for more time off, thus killing situational betting.... It is still fun to look through them. We'll find something.

Quick glance through for any situational situations that may warrant extra attention...

Bobcats
Pacers
Lakers
Magic
Sixers
Spurs
Raps

First couple are interesting...

Some Utah/Denver b2b worked in...

Rodeo trip as well...

Just the start of all this but hopefully find a gem or three total.

Lakers set up to have the 'best' record through the first few weeks.

Home games and bad teams. Should be a 17-3 start or thereabouts.

Back-loaded schedule for them in order for the hype to build.

That shit gets tough in Jan thru March doe...

Pels with too many natty televised games.

NBA has gone all-in on this Zion kid.

Also am I reading it wrong, but is woj dropping 30 mins on those times?

730/10 doesnt make sense, its 1030

BAR, just wondering if you have found any super duper situations in this year’s schedule yet? I’m thinking for the next super duper situation that comes up, I will travel to Vegas and lay down cash money just so I can get a taste of what it’s like to be a winner.

BAR, just wondering if you have found any super duper situations in this year’s schedule yet? I’m thinking for the next super duper situation that comes up, I will travel to Vegas and lay down cash money just so I can get a taste of what it’s like to be a winner.
Sorry for not getting back to this yet. I believe I found one... I'll look through my notes this week.

Stons have the easiest schedule before ASG and hardest after from what I read today. So...if they are borderline playoffs at the break...might as well be a seller ...

Back