• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (January)...

Got it early, so some slight value.

Spread was at -2/-2.5 when I played it, I never play the points at -3 or under. Strictly ML.

Best ML available r/n is at around -159.

Thunder playing their 5th game in 8 days and first game back off a 4 game roadie with some OT sprinkled in.

They've actually been in a pretty brutal 2-week stretch of games since Dec 27th travel-wise.

Not to mention they're riding a 6 game ATS streak.

Fatigue has to show up and this team will crash and burn at some point soon. Hopefully that's tonight if not when they play the Lakers next game.

Rockets on a B2B but had 4 days rest prior to last night's game. Brodie also didn't play last night to rest up for this game.

Head ref Marc Davis in the house with his terrible record for the home team, dude was in Dallas last night.

Tough game, both squads playing poorly.

Sixers 10-6 SU (8-7-1 ATS) without Embiid at home since last season.

I'd lean C's though. Stevens >>>>>> Brown.

If Brad runs a zone the Sixers are f@#ked.

Dogs of 2 or less on zero rest off a loss are 9-3 ATS the past 2 seasons. 3-1 ATS this season.

Give away game for the Rockets.

Not interested from the tip-off.

Get my money back off OKC in their next game.

To say CP3 was in his bag is an understatement. This Thunder team is playing some good ball.

Russ came to play. Unfortunately his teammates did not. Always wonder why Clemons doesn’t get any run for them. Dude is a certified bucket getter

January always nasty.

Wouldn't be an NBA grind without a decent sized losing run. Happens every season.

It's all psychology this time of the year.

Like 'em, Ryno.

Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers

The play...

Clippers -14.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Image result for reset button

37-36 (+2.2)

Riding a 1-6 run in the association, took a football hiatus to get my shit sorted. Went 4-0 with the funny shaped ball and got a little gambling mojo back.

Time to reset and make a run.

Dog days still present so got to be smart with the plays until things pick up in February as teams make their pre-All Star run, then after the All Star weekend it's all on.

Have a few good looks tonight, play up in a bit...

Grizz young and hungry. Dangerous team right now.

Can't believe Jimmy let Ja murk him like that. Rockets such a weak team.

adding the 1st of 2 plays...

Toronto Raptors at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Raptors +1.5 (2 units)

two...

Portland Trail Blazers at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -8.5 (2 units)

Good spot to play the Jimmy's on the ML.

5-1 SU last 6 when trailing at home by 10+ as a 7+ pregame favorite. 2-0 SU this season.

adding...

Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks

The play...

Bucks -9.5 (2 units)

'Revenge' game for the Mucks. Played on principle.

C’s total

Maybe. Smart playing usually indicates unders though and C’s coming off worst game of season. I think they will work hard on D tonight.

Was at the Grizzlies on Monday. Scalped a good seat. Can not believe how bad of a team the Rockets are. Harden brings the ball up. Goes ISO and shoots and misses. Over and over and over. They will never win with that type of play. Meanwhile Grizz moved the ball around, played sound D and win easily. Could see it before halftime they were going to win.

Goat Stevens just too much. Bucks shoot unreal from 3 and can’t blow out a C’s team who missed almost 30 3’s. Joke.

C’s total

Maybe. Smart playing usually indicates unders though and C’s coming off worst game of season. I think they will work hard on D tonight.

Was at the Grizzlies on Monday. Scalped a good seat. Can not believe how bad of a team the Rockets are. Harden brings the ball up. Goes ISO and shoots and misses. Over and over and over. They will never win with that type of play. Meanwhile Grizz moved the ball around, played sound D and win easily. Could see it before halftime they were going to win.

I hate watching nba but freaking love watching Ja,

My reads are well off right now.

Coach Pop has really fallen off. Beating Atlanta is a simple game plan.

Back