• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (December)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here...

Will update in a bit.

Miami Heat at Boston Celtics

The play...

Celtics -5.5
(2 units)

:cheers3:

competing firm,
1f74d39af5f7.gif

Ya, got sold with this poorly coached mess.

Fire the streak back up tomorrow.

number2
I do not advise me to indicate,
when the topic author tells me not to speak in his topic
then it’s a completely different matter

number2
I do not advise me to indicate,
when the topic author tells me not to speak in his topic
then it’s a completely different matter

This is not the ingame thread.........just cause u have a winning play doesn’t mean it’s right to do it ( rubbing it in ) .......
Topic author or not......why don’t u try posting ur record? .......dude is up and loses 1 play going against UR BOSTON team and u acting like a child......seems personal to me.......maybe not to the author.......

I don’t think shum means any disrespect. If you bet against Boston and anything Irish he will let you have it. And drink coffee while doing so.
I think number2’s point is he doesn’t need to spam em’s thread. I mean is the play by play really necessary?

This is not the ingame thread.........just cause u have a winning play doesn’t mean it’s right to do it ( rubbing it in ) .......
Topic author or not......why don’t u try posting ur record? .......dude is up and loses 1 play going against UR BOSTON team and u acting like a child......seems personal to me.......maybe not to the author.......
what is that,
do not understand

the forum is for communication,

adding...

Phoenix Suns at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -11 (2 units)

Was a good spot to fade Orlando last night.

Double-digit dogs off 4 or more wins rarely cover, Bucks lines are inflated but they should have won by 20+.

Was a good spot to fade Orlando last night.

Double-digit dogs off 4 or more wins rarely cover, Bucks lines are inflated but they should have won by 20+.

yep......Bledsoe with turnover up 10 and 1 min left.....

25-19 (+10)

Tonight's card stinks...

Denver Nuggets at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

76ers -4.5 (2 units)

Nuggz are a mess.

Also betting rule #87 is never bet Denver as a dog of 4+.

'Revenge' spot for Illy.

Embleed shimmied but couldn't finish the 3-point play. Gotta complete it if you're gonna do that bro...

adding...

Houston Rockets at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Rockets -11 (2 units)

Back