• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Pre-COVID: 69-59 (+18.57)

Bubble: 0-0-0

Gonna be a weird one, no doubt.

Will have some plays up, thoughts in the next few days.

Watching the scrimmage etc right now.

Sitting on a Rockets future and I have to admit I like their chances a lot more because of the current setting.

Clips my obvious pick to win it all but that hinges on the myth they call Playoff P.

Let's go...

Got NBA TV down here and all the scrimmage is televised.

Watching Pels and Nots right now.

No bets on the scrimmage shit. Too many intangibles.

Tempted to lay with the Meat next game though.

Nots look turribel but that was expected. Pels crispy outside of Zo.

No travel issues gonna be good for a few teams but betting situations are dead.

TDC - talent, depth and coaching.

1st game a bit of a toss up.

2nd game fairly obvious but will see if I get a better number after the gameday bots attack the spread.

1st game a bit of a toss up.

2nd game fairly obvious but will see if I get a better number after the gameday bots attack the spread.

pels have had a significant upgrade both offensively and defensively w Zion, but is he gonna play? And if so how much. Utah has kind of underwhelmed for me this year, thought the addition of Conley was gonna be big, but it hasn’t been what I thought it would be, and there’s still the Gobert/Mitchell issue. Both guys are saying the right things but there’s much more to it bts

I’ll be on Lebron tomorrow. Clippers depth is their strength but no Lou will, prob no Harrell, have to wait on Bev and shamet. Clippers need Marcus Morris to step up. He was pretty much a non factor since the trade there. Kawhi and PG gonna have to do serious work to keep this close imo. One of them is off, I see a blowout.

Gotta be on the Fighting LeBron’s tonight, no? Imagine this one may mean more to them. It probably doesn’t matter a ton with no home court, but start strong, get this win over a rival, then pretty much have the 1 seed locked up - would be up 6.5 with 7 to go.

Sources: Williamson will play in short quick bursts, not necessarily a minutes restriction.

Grease Stains just 'rested' for 4 months.

Blazers ML? And I’m a Grizz fan. My only concern is Portland guys returning

portland is deep if they got their full roster. Melo moving down to the 3 and you got Collins, nurkic and Whiteside to play 4 and 5 and can bring Ariza off the bench along with simons etc. sheesh.

Didn’t take it pregame but after seeing how the game started, I was able to get Blazers ML live -160 to win 2 units. Sorry for detailing your thread, Em.

Mucks locked into the top seed out East, why exert Janice.

Gonna trust Bradley Stevens in a non-pressure game.

fc65fcbfcbf5.gif

Mucks come at you in waves. Just a solid overall team.

C's need a big man. At least give Tacko a run.

Remembering the C's are a much better 2nd half team than the Mucks.

Maybe that should have been the strategy betting-wise.

You got a lean late? Mavs seem like a team who would be more prepared for this sort of restart.

Dogs of 2 or less have covered at better than 60% this season.

Of both teams I feel the Rockets have more to prove, this is their best chance of real glory given the disrupted season.

Tatum's too woke ass has forgotten how to play and the League's love for Janice, smh.

That was another tough one.

Lean Nuggets, gonna sit on the spread for a little bit.

Meat on my fade watch.

Back