• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NBA In-Game Thread****

Sweet idea inviting zion to the bubble. Blazers might make things interesting but probably would have been better without some of these teams here.

Refs with about a 30 second stretch late 3rd keeping the game single digits. Now 6ers just toast.

Spread dead but surely they don't lose straight up.

Dropping 3 games in a row to the Pacers is a terrible look.

Sixers had a 10-point 4th quarter lead which evaporated in a minute. Disgusting.

If the sixers can’t guard TJ Warren they aren’t doing shit in the playoffs. Embiid goes for 41 and you lose to a pacer team without sabonis? Lol. Mark my words, Ben or Joel is gone after this year. Who would you trade.

Need to sack the coach first.

The way he played Embiid tonight was terrible.

Shake Milton is not a starting PG in this league, period.

Keep Simmons there until you have a suitable replacement.

Basically, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Need to sack the coach first.

The way he played Embiid tonight was terrible.

Shake Milton is not a starting PG in this league, period.

Keep Simmons there until you have a suitable replacement.

Basically, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Brown’s exist is a given unless they get to the finals. They have no point guard, if you’re committed to playing Ben in the front court you have to find a guy who can play the point, doesn’t necessarily have to handle it all the time bc Ben will do that but he’s gotta be a knockdown shooter.

Ben Simmons is just a bigger, slightly less talented version of Russell Westbrook.

Athleticism only gets you so far.

Embiid is a lazy troll.

Jo-Jo has talent but he's toxic and will always cause disruption.

Gun 2 head, I'm trading Embiid over Ben.

Ben Simmons is just a bigger, slightly less talented version of Russell Westbrook.

Athleticism only gets you so far.

Embiid is a lazy troll.

Jo-Jo has talent but he's toxic and will always cause disruption.

Gun 2 head, I'm trading Embiid over Ben.

biggest difference between ben and Russ is aggression. Russ has that dog in him, Ben does not, plus while Russ isn’t a great shooter, he makes mid range jumpers consistently and can hit the 3, ben can’t make anything outside the paint.

I agree w you on Joel. All the talent in the world but not nearly as dominant on a consistent basis to be woofing as much as he does. Huge rumors my Knicks make a play die him, which id hate bc unless you’re bringing in 2 all stars on that team he’s gonna kill the young guys growth, plus it would mean losing Robinson who I think has huge upside

Take a shot every time Doris Burke says 'tough nut', you'd be absolutely shit-faced.

Freaking three-point shooter was right there in the corner. Open. And Giannis wants to bully his way past multiple guys while his team is down three with so little time left.

What the hell NBA TV?!? Heat are wearing black, but scoreboard shows them in red. Raptors are wearing red, but scoreboard shows them in black.

Back