• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA HORSE...

If Curry isn’t in this I think I’m boycotting. Actually, he owes it to basketball fans everywhere to give them a lift in these sucky days by putting his talents on full display. There’s nothing better than having a big bet on the Warriors and watching Curry drop 4 or 5 3-pointers in a row...

You can't bet it anywhere now. Probably because it's recorded... They'll say it isn't, but we know the nba is corrupt as fuck. And with women participating, you better believe one makes a final at the least.

I don't get why they have to record this? Yes I get the choppiness but who cares? There is nothing else on.

It makes sense though that's it's OTB then. The 2k has been a disaster with leaks and the books have been scrambling. This makes more sense why Bookmaker took it down earlier. They won't get into the pissing matches on SM etc like others have had to endure.

It makes sense though that's it's OTB then. The 2k has been a disaster with leaks and the books have been scrambling. This makes more sense why Bookmaker took it down earlier. They won't get into the pissing matches on SM etc like others have had to endure.

Hard to trust anything nowadays.

My local has lines up...

1. Trae Young +180
2 Chris Paul +200
3 Mike Conley Jr +300
4 Zach Levine +350
5 Chauncey Billupss +550
6 Paul Pierce +550
7 Allie Quiqley +700
8 Tamika Catchings +850

My local has lines up...

1. Trae Young +180
2 Chris Paul +200
3 Mike Conley Jr +300
4 Zach Levine +350
5 Chauncey Billupss +550
6 Paul Pierce +550
7 Allie Quiqley +700
8 Tamika Catchings +850
Well, if ya trust Em, you got some value.

I was semi excited for it till I heard it was taped. I DVRed it but most likely will pass altogether.

Back