• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

National Championship Game: Alabama vs Georgia

the unit that has to play well is the jorja defense. they need 3 & Outs to get the offense some good field position. Clem was unable to do that in the first half and it gave the offense no chance having to start every drive inside the 15.

Anyone cash their ucf to qin thw championship future yet?

Major mud on the system if bama wins.

Key will be two fold ..... 1. The occasional big run by uga like they do most games 2. Winning the punting/fg game

I think uga needs both to win.

Should be a great game. Hope i get to watch some of it

Im so anti-hedging that I may let it ride. I did play a Baylor/Bama moneyline parlay that would at least win me my bet back. Or, I may just take the risk and hope Georgia scores first.

Game got interesting now that I know Kiffin is gonna be on the broadcast

I see this but no Kiffin (unless he's in the "maybe more"?):

ESPNU....The beloved-in-internet-circles Coaches’ Film Room, which the network’s been holding during title games for years and also had going on during the Playoff semifinals on New Year’s Day. That’s on ESPNEWS and will feature the following coaches watching the game and dissecting it in real time: Oklahoma State’s Mike Gundy, Colorado State’s Mike Bobo (Georgia’s former OC), Northwestern’s Pat Fitzgerald, Duke’s David Cutcliffe, former Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, and maybe more.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...streaming-espn-2018-schedule-megacast-coaches

Dan Patrick said it this morning that he'd be on the telecast, assume it's the main one and he's got him on the show tomorrow

Dan Patrick said it this morning that he'd be on the telecast, assume it's the main one and he's got him on the show tomorrow

That will be interesting if he's in the booth with Herbstreit and Fowler.

I don't see ESPN having another telecast / angle with crazies like Walton. Who can forget last year....

01C20BDA301430409466985209856_587433a3dd800.jpg

A lot of you know I live in Alabama, so I am used to the blatant homerism from local sports talk. The full blown back wood redneck has spoken. Bama wins by a million. The reason is because Fromm has not faced a defense like what he is going to see tonight. Really? WTF do these people think he sees daily. UGA runs virtually the same defense Bama runs. Kirby has molded this team to be a clone. Sorry for the rant. Had to get that off my chest.

If that assclown Stidham can beat them, Fromm can.

That being said, clones rarely beat their maker.

Had my play set weeks ago, sitting on the line for now.

Tough because I like Georgia defense but think they play right into Bama wheelhouse. Team total over for Bama for sure and either lay it with the ML or buy to 3, still trying to figure that one out

Anyone cash their ucf to qin thw championship future yet?

Major mud on the system if bama wins.

Key will be two fold ..... 1. The occasional big run by uga like they do most games 2. Winning the punting/fg game

I think uga needs both to win.

Should be a great game. Hope i get to watch some of it

JK Scott had as much to do with beating Clemson as anybody last week. Obviously the defense did the heavy lifting, but the discrepancy in starting field position for Clemson was staggering. There are not many teams equipped to beat Alabama by putting together multiple long drives

NCAA Touchdown ScorersAlabama vs Georgia
Alabama vs Georgia - First TD Scorer - Mon 1/8 8:05PM (EST)

Damien Harris
+550
Nick Chubb
+600
Jalen Hurts
+650
Sony Michel
+750
Bo Scarborough
+700
Calvin Ridley
+950
Javon Wims
+950
Terry Godwin
+1100
Henry Rugs III
+1500
Cam Sims
+1800
Jerry Jeudy
+1800
Jake Fromm
+1800
D Andre Swift
+2300
Joshua Jacobs
+2300
Isaac Nauta
+2300
Riley Ridley
+2300
Najee Harris
+3000
Charlie Woerner
+3800
Irv Smith
+3800
Jeb Blazevich
+4500
Hale Hentges
+4500
Any Other TD scorer
+500
No TD scorer
+9500
Note: All bets are action

Oh the possibility. I would think 1 of the first 8-9 listed gets it. Maybe Nauta.

Back