• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

National Championship Discussion: The Tiger Bowl

I trust Clemson's coaching staff more as far as in game adjustments, and their players to be more mentally tough just because we know they are. As has been noted here, LSU hasn't faced a realistic chance at losing in quite a while. How they react will likely determine the outcome. I lean LSU to win with a late drive. I'm holding a Clemson ML ticket from mid season, not sure if I'm going to let it ride or not

just wait 'til after halftime

For?? I’m hoping for the defenses to get some stops early and give me a chance to play a lower over for a middle. I see it has dropped several points from the u69.5 I bet. That would thrill me if wasn’t for the fact beating closers been a freaking kiss of death for me lately.

I trust Clemson's coaching staff more as far as in game adjustments, and their players to be more mentally tough just because we know they are. As has been noted here, LSU hasn't faced a realistic chance at losing in quite a while. How they react will likely determine the outcome. I lean LSU to win with a late drive. I'm holding a Clemson ML ticket from mid season, not sure if I'm going to let it ride or not

I have no clue who wins but I do feel fairly confident if it a tight game Clemson pulls it out. I’m on Clemson ml as well, if I liked LSU I wouldn’t have any problem laying the points. One score game im thrilled with my Clemson ml ticket. LSU could certainly win by margin yet again tho.

Fuck me. There another known huge mush at another site on Clemson too. I liked it better when LSU was getting all the love! Lol
Kinda predictable as far as the late rush of Clemson love. It's been all LSU love for 15 days because Clemson bettors were waiting for the line to peak. So LSU bettors that haven't played could get a better number in next few hours perhaps.

Kinda predictable as far as the late rush of Clemson love. It's been all LSU love for 15 days because Clemson bettors were waiting for the line to peak. So LSU bettors that haven't played could get a better number in next few hours perhaps.

True. Dunno why I didn’t expect that? Be pretty silly for nobody to like Clemson!

Anybody liking the game or either team total? What about rushing totals for either QB?

Its kept me off them. Finally took Clemson +4.5 for a mid amount. Now at +5, of course
I took LSU when my local opened at 4.5, was hoping to get Clemson at 6.5/7 for the middle.
Haven't seen it. He hasn't gone past 5.5

LSU 1st half/Clemson 2nd?

I was thinking that, but I also think that LSU is the kind of team that could just be a snowball going downhill once they get going. Not sure I want to get in front of that
Agree, why I took LSU at the best I could get.
Played the dog in every CFP, but this one.
Hope, I'm not going to regret it. Like you, I think this is just LSU year.

Even if it's not on any designed runs, I think he can get that

Yep that's my feeling. Main read is that they've (smartly) held him back from running for the most part all year but when the time has come (mainly 2nd half of Bama game) they've let him roll with it. I think they'll open everything up tonight including Burrow in the run game.

Yep that's my feeling. Main read is that they've (smartly) held him back from running for the most part all year but when the time has come (mainly 2nd half of Bama game) they've let him roll with it. I think they'll open everything up tonight including Burrow in the run game.

His running was the difference late in Tuscaloosa. I could see it here as well

I took LSU when my local opened at 4.5, was hoping to get Clemson at 6.5/7 for the middle.
Haven't seen it. He hasn't gone past 5.5

I did the same thing, for the same reason, thinking I was gonna cut a fat hog in the ass, but I got LSU -5 from the get-go.

Got scared and bet half of it off when I took some Clemson at +6 this morning, so not much of a middle.

I'm gonna look into some team totals now and other props, and live bet when I see how the game unfolds.

Good luck

Would it really be surprising if Clemson scored 35?
No. Clemson's scored 35+ in each of its three prior CFP title games, all against Bama teams with defenses better than this LSU defense. Clemson's team total went over by 18, 12.5, and 18.5 in those games. Clemson misses Renfrow and could use a Leggett-type tight end, but the OL, tailback, and QB are better than (or at least as good as) those on the prior teams.

I felt like I saw all i needed to see with how Burrow and the LSU O responded to Bama cutting it to a single score twice in the 2nd half and just methodically went down the field twice and tacked on in a way more intimidating environment than what they'll see tonight.

longest TD score over 58.5, its at low 60's now, but still like it. Not sure the exact stat but several of the last NC's have had a td of 50 yds. With all this NFL talent on O, I feel decent about this one

LSU by DD. Coronation for Burrow cementing his one season as the greatest in the past 20 years in college football.

Chase was non-existant last game, expecting him to rebound. Geaux Tigers.

I felt like I saw all i needed to see with how Burrow and the LSU O responded to Bama cutting it to a single score twice in the 2nd half and just methodically went down the field twice and tacked on in a way more intimidating environment than what they'll see tonight.

Clemsons defense is much better than Alabama’s though

Sitting on the fence right now, so 50/50.

Clemson has a ton in their favor by the 'gambling' numbers but they aren't 'historic' this season whereas LSU kinda is.

Books slowly releasing their propaganda...

Just seeing the amount on that ticket is gonna make me rout for Clemson. To think I get so mad when I lose 500 on a game. I’ll be routing for ya.

I'm on Over various numbers 66-68.

The numbers is inflated but I played TL over 52.5. He could break another big one.

My site has TV at 54 yards, and JB at 29'.

I'm gonna roll with both overs anyway for small amounts just to keep me interested.

Last edited:
I have a large parlay win pending with LSU ML being the last leg...my book is still holding a 6 at -110. Think I may have no choice but to play a bit of that

Pretty sure thats Jimmy Vaccaro's ticket? He always post his from South Point...

Speaking of touts, here is the tally:

Clemson - 45 (3 ML) ...... 1 GOY ....... 1 GOM

LSU - 8

Bad news for Clemson backers, yikes...

Clemson TT 30.5 big (will adjust as game goes as needed though, as always).

1Q over 14. There will be a score on first or second poss if not both. Now, I may come back on the under if two quick scores happen...I bet quarters a lot.

Etienne props...

Tee Yards...

I have several small props that include LSU skill players...

LSU 1H tt 17.5 (also will live bet if need be -- quick start methinks the closer we get to this game).

Overall, I think this is a fun game. Neither team can feel this one out...especially Clemson. In reality, who wins the RZ will be telling imo. We'll see runs by both teams I think. The ONLY bet's as I said before and others have said is LSU at the initial opener and Clemson when it was 6/6.5. Now, its the last game and people bet to bet...so I get that. Win or lose, when it was 6.5 and 6 a smart bettor was betting Clemson, period.

With all that being said... 38-37 LSU ...

Good luck to the Clemson guys @M.W. and Ole boy Scrute who is at the game...

And good luck to the Louisiana State fans @twinkie13 @crawdads @PNGFROM2003 @M.O.T

And most of all, good luck on your bets... Enjoy the game! I hope it is a classic.

Pretty sure thats Jimmy Vaccaro's ticket? He always post his from South Point...

Speaking of touts, here is the tally:

Clemson - 45 (3 ML) ...... 1 GOY ....... 1 GOM

LSU - 8

Bad news for Clemson backers, yikes...
Jesus

Back