• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

My World Cup Picks...

Mates ladies and braves

Uruguay to advance +185 to bet 1 unit
Uruguay +0.5 (-116) to win 1 unit

The problem of course is that Cavani looks to be out tomorrow, but on the flip side Uruguay still has Saurez. I think that people are overplaying a big France win against an Argentina team that looked terrible in the group stage, and looked completely lost on defense against France. France looked disjointed in the group stage and in the friendly prior to the tournament, and I think that a terrible Argentina team made them look a lot better then they are. Uruguay has a strong defense, one that plays together all year long in Giminez and Godin. A duo like that is invaluable in a tournament where most teams have very little experience playing together. I doubted Uruguay's decision to play one friendly in the run up to the World Cup, but I now think it's the right move as they are getting in the groove at the perfect time.

Brazil +116 to bet 1 unit
Brazil to advance -165 to win 1 unit

We all know that Lukaku is a flat track bully, and I can already imagine how we are going to be asking ourselves, "what happened to Lukaku in that game?". I think the fact that Japan was able to look at Belgium and see that they could get away with anything on the wings is a huge problem for Belgium. I see Brazil causing them a lot more problem then Japan did. Easy win for Brazil me thinks...

Uruguay thumbs up...think Brazil run into the firing squad. Why u love S America?

I’m high as Denzel on flight

Thanks mates

Really dont understand the love for Belgium. Thought Japan kind of exposed their biggest weakness...

GL Ute! Brazil has been grinding, I'm sure that Belgium comeback and them pouring in the goals before has something to do with it. Not sure Brazil can keep them off the scoresheet

Is Cavani out? Heard he's not starting but on the bench

GL Ute! Brazil has been grinding, I'm sure that Belgium comeback and them pouring in the goals before has something to do with it. Not sure Brazil can keep them off the scoresheet

Is Cavani out? Heard he's not starting but on the bench

Looks like he’s on the bench, but I’m pretty much just assuming he won’t be playing. If he does, it’s just a plus

I’m high as Denzel on flight

Thanks mates

Really dont understand the love for Belgium. Thought Japan kind of exposed their biggest weakness...

i think it's their talent combined with a bounce-back off the poor performance vs JPN, also BRA not looking incredible vs weaker competition

i think it's their talent combined with a bounce-back off the poor performance vs JPN, also BRA not looking incredible vs weaker competition

I just can’t ignore that they have carrasco playing as a defender and the Japanese realized that and completely exposed them. It’s why japan went for it when in previous games they didn’t. Im kind of expecting an easy one for Brazil but good health to ya!

the JPN manager clearly stated that at halftime in both the COL and SEN matches that he decided to employ offensive tactics instead of defensive, also can argue he did that on that last corner trying to win it at the death

Though that doesn't exactly solve Carrasco playing D

I just can’t ignore that they have carrasco playing as a defender and the Japanese realized that and completely exposed them. It’s why japan went for it when in previous games they didn’t. Im kind of expecting an easy one for Brazil but good health to ya!
With ya on Brazil!

Got pretty slammed today...time to bounce back...

Sweden +0.5 (-102) to win 1 unit

Look mates I'm riding with Sweden here, they've played well enough and I'm plunging ahead

Russia +0.5 (-133) to win 1 unit

Lets keep the train moving...

Mates, let not play fiddle sticks and put it out in the world

France PK (-131) to win 1 unit
France to advance - 130 to win 1 unit

I'm still sticking to my original premise that Belgium is horrific on defense (despite 3 great defenders), but the system just doesn't fit. Brazil completely exposed Belgium but just weren't able to finish, especially on set pieces (Paulinho had 2 shots that he couldn't put on goal within 10 yards). Lets think about the goals, a Ferninindho own goal...unfortunate...and then again a give way by him that leads to a KDB fast break. Marcelo bites on the 'pump fake pass' which he shouldn't have and allows KDB a basically wide open shot. I believe that France is more organized then this on defense. I also think that Jesus and Paulinho had some big trouble finishing... I don't think Mbappe will have this problem. As if we didn't Mbappe was a star already...he's really been even better in this World Cup.

England +139 to bet 1 unit

This game is pure and simple for me...two games for Croatia in a row that have gone ET and they basically looked dead at the end of the Russia game. England looks great right now, everything seems to be clicking...maybe its coming home...

Back