• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

My World Cup Picks...

Panama +1.5 (+111) to bet 1 unit

0-0 its coming, Panama is bad but they are gonna shut down the shop

Japan +0.5 (-140) to win 1 unit

People are loving Senegal after the game against Poland but I think they really good a bit lucky. Unlucky bounce on the deflection for an own goal, and some weird checking in on the 2nd goal. I'm feelin a Japan result.

Colombia +130 to bet 1 unit

Unfortunate red card 3 minutes in, this team could put up the laffy taffy in the net. I'm a little worried about the manager.

England wins 1-0 and everyone says England sucks , like always

Like japan jus too pricey for me

Like colombia

heres where things get funny

Russia PK (-101) to win 1 unit

Why not, Uruguay really hasn't looked good at all - just getting by two teams that Russia crushed. Saurez is showing his age.

Saudi Arabia +0.5 (+104) to bet 1 unit

I expect this to be a 0-0 draw..both teams are terrible - but with the turmoil in the Egyptian camp and Salah , I could see there heads not being in it at all while the Saudis will probably come away ecstatic with any results

Morocco +1.5 (-121) to win 1 unit

Spain has played well, but really so has Morocco - I can't believe how unlucky they've been and I would be wary of them if I were Spain.

Iran +1 (-150) to win 1 unit

Iran is not a bad team, especially defensively. Don't be surprised IMO if Iran making Portugal nervous.

Thanks my brothers!

Peru PK (-131) to win 1 unit

Both teams have played well and I think they've deserved better. But Peru has much more offensive prowless then the Aussie mates and I see them taking the win here

France +114 to bet 1 unit

Some people are saying France hasn't played that well, and its true they've been run of the mill. But I really haven't been that impressed with Denmark either. I kind of expect France to get an early goal and sit on it for the win, maybe get a counter late. 2-0 France is my guess

Argentina -1 (-114) to win 1 unit

Completely square pick and I'm fine with it, looking forward to the game

Croatia -103 to win 1 unit

Iceland isn't good mates, however my concern is that Croatia won't really be into the game with first place very likely for them.

Alright mates

South Korea +2 (-120) to win 1 unit

South Korea hasn't impressed in anyway, they look pretty awful to be fair. But Germany hasn't impressed me at all on the offensive end even with them throwing everything but the kitchen sink. Rues is the only one that worries me offensively..Brandt looks like he might have something in him. I don't think this game will be so easy to Germany....remember that S. Korea can also still advance and they haven't exactly looked great defensively with S. Korea having to go for it.

Sweden pk (+129) to bet 1 unit

Taking a stab here as I think Sweden has the best defense has seen and they might struggle

Serbia +1 (-106) to win 1 unit

Hey mates, to be frank Brazil looks lazy and I think Serbia bounce back from a tough loss and at least get a draw out of this one.

Costa Rica +0.5 (+134) to bet 1 unit

Really just have a feeling that the CR is gonna shock the word and get a 0-0 win here.

Some bold against the grain pics , did consider SK, win by three goals is a a lot and SK isn’t Panama

mates, thank you. Every squirrel you know

Japan PK (-119) to win 1 unit

Mates Poland looks awful - very little offensive production especially from Lewandowski. I'm feeling a draw here, but if anyone breaks through its gonna be Japan.

Colombia -113 to win 1 unit

I think this is a great team that got really unlucky getting a red against Japan. While I think Senegal has shown flashes (especially against Japan), they just aren't as great as everyone wants them to be.

Panama +0.5 (+106) to bet 1 unit

I took the team with + number in front of it

England PK (-128) to win 1 unit

England is gonna win this one and it's going to end up costing them.

i realize POL has been bad, but you prefer JPN O vs POL D to POL O with Lewandowski vs JPN D?

i realize POL has been bad, but you prefer JPN O vs POL D to POL O with Lewandowski vs JPN D?

I’ve seen nothing from Poland that would indicate they are able to get the ball to lewandowski and he’s looked like he can do anything with it. Forget who said it but on Bayern he is serviced the ball and he can just shoot while he’s expected to take the ball up the field for Poland which is a whole different role.

I’ve seen nothing from Poland that would indicate they are able to get the ball to lewandowski and he’s looked like he can do anything with it. Forget who said it but on Bayern he is serviced the ball and he can just shoot while he’s expected to take the ball up the field for Poland which is a whole different role.

that i can see, and i agree JPN has always had a reputation of being disciplined, but the poor showings from POL in the first two games has put the 2nd best team in this group underdogged to the worst team and I can escape with a push so long as they don't lose.

Maybe they are just as bad as their first two and will lose, but we're probably going to be getting our bets canceled anyways

This is a good post , Lewy isn’t Messi he needs service

mates

Argentina advances +130 to bet 1 unit

It's just a gut feeling...France has been so unimpressive to me and I am totally a francophone too...Argentina has a lot of problems, but maybe this River Plate GK can be the answer to those problems. France does not look like they are on the same page in terms of scoring goals.

Uruguay advances -112 to win 1 unit

Expecting a hard fought game but I have to ride with the team that hasn't given up a goal in a year.

hope you're right about URU, but from what i'm reading you are just going anti-FRA at + money on the other?

hope you're right about URU, but from what i'm reading you are just going anti-FRA at + money on the other?

I just don’t really like what I’m seeing from France. Don’t get my wrong Argentina isn’t any good either with chemistry... but France doesn’t look righ to me at all

Croatia -123 to win 1 unit

Mates, I think Croatia has been one of the best teams in the tournament while Denmark really hasn't impressed. I'm a little concerned with this line though...begging for Croat money...

Mexico +1 (+107) to bet 1 unit

Mates lets beat the drum of life together. Brazil looked good against Serbia, but prior to that they did not. Don't discount how bad a Marcelo injury is for Brazil. I think Mexico gives them a game and maybe even advances over Brazil.

Japan +1.5 (-134) to win 1 unit

Belgium is going to win but I bet they take about 25 shots vs 2 and only score 1.

Was popping in and out of the Brazil-Mexico game...tough loss but I got the win on Brazil earlier against Costa Rica...

Sweden PK (+106) to bet 1 unit

Sometimes you have to take life and grab it by the shirt and just say "mate". It's time to acknowledge that this Sweden squad is a pretty good team that has now knocked out Italy in the run up, gave Germany a game, and demolished Mexico. That's really impressive to me and when I can get a team like that with a + number on the PK, I like the odds. Sweden can neutralize the Swiss attack and hit them back on the counter.

Colombia +0.5 (-128) to win 1 unit

This game screams of karma for England losing that group.

Back