• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

My Pick to Win the 2018-19 Champions League

Some picks I considered...

Man City +450 - Great team and I picked them last year. The odds are too short for me for this year and they really just can't seem to get it done (until they do)

Barca +600 - They still have Messi and they have Coutinho for the full group stage. I'm a little concerned about Saurez...you started to see the age last year and I think he's going to lose a bit more this year.

PSG +775 - They have the talent but the biggest problem to me is that they just don't have any competition in the league they are in. By April, the most critical time of UCL, they've already won the league and who cares.

Bayern +1000 - Essentially same thing as PSG

My Pick

Juventus +675
- You got the god. You've got a young superstar. A great defense. A great midfield. The only possible concern would be is the GK. Plus they are in possibly the most competitive league.

170px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Like it, would suck for gigi

Seems wide open this year and thats real good value, i think they are a team that could improve in january too, especially if sir ches causing issues, being able to not have guys cup tied into the KO anymore could help them a lot

Back