• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

My Pick for the World Cup Winner...

Kj we can’t qualify.

All our guys play hockey.

We have no coaching
No soccer culture
No systems
Nothing.
We stink at soccer

Speaking of a dark horse.

What you homeboyz think of Portugal??

Ronaldo wins another one to push him well above Messi as greatest.

I could see them doing well.

Ronaldo lately se ms to have a horseshoe up kid ass winning everything.

Speaking of a dark horse.

What you homeboyz think of Portugal??

Ronaldo wins another one to push him well above Messi as greatest.

I could see them doing well.

Ronaldo lately se ms to have a horseshoe up kid ass winning everything.

I think it sucks for them they have to play Spain the first game , and I think this has a chance to be 2014 all over again

I took the fascists to win, but I know shit about this sport.
My favorite bet is the draw, when it suits.

Is it just my local or is Denmark/Peru both plus money for anyone else?

Sorry, on 6/16

They also have pique and jordy Alba and busquetts.

So half the team is a mix of Barca and real.

To me that will defeat a Brazilian soft side that has questions and a solid tested German side.
If Germany starts mueller it’s like playing with 10 men. This guy disappeares vs elite competition.

Muller dissapears?

Thats insane, he was named 2nd best player, and was 2nd highest scorer at the last world cup

I took the fascists to win, but I know shit about this sport.
My favorite bet is the draw, when it suits.

Is it just my local or is Denmark/Peru both plus money for anyone else?

Sorry, on 6/16
There will be a few games like that

3 way betting with the draw included, so when its like that, if you pick a side and its a draw you lose

Most places will have draw no bet options where you can pick either side, and if if theres a draw it pushes

Also asian lines, so you can take a team +0.5 and if they win or draw you win the bet

Muller dissapears?

Thats insane, he was named 2nd best player, and was 2nd highest scorer at the last world cup

Yeah I regress in that he is a better international performer than club performer.

However he can be easily handled by a guy like Ramos. He wouldn’t even get a shot on net.

Despite my Spanish bet I think you’d get a pretty argument by pundits that Ramos is overrated. I think he’s good at what he does, but I’m not sure how he can do some of that stuff in the World Cup because of review.

Despite my Spanish bet I think you’d get a pretty argument by pundits that Ramos is overrated. I think he’s good at what he does, but I’m not sure how he can do some of that stuff in the World Cup because of review.
He scores a lot of clutch goals on corners.

He has been on so many winning teams.

Something about him helps the teams win

my banner namesake is back!

i was thinking it couldn't be real, but he is saying the same things he did before

i was referencing spain, so i'll reply to this one.

As for Spain, that will be some shit soccer but effective possession...none of those matches would be easy whatsoever although Arg just isn't scary at all to me and I'm a fan of half their team

how can anyone in their right mind not be afraid of Messi? I get Romero missing and the young stud who just tore his ACL hurting the team/its depth, but in the lower-scoring international play I would think a free kick in a bad place would make you feel differently

And here is what’s crazy, I’m reading Ramos and many other players were lobbying for him to stay and the FA just said no..

This could be big
They should bring in Zidane

My dark horse for the World Cup is Croatia. Should have won the Euro's two years ago and bottled it against Portugal who won on their only chance in the game and then went on to it. Did beat Spain in those group games

Two years older and more experienced, and should be better for it. Arguably the best midfielder in the World in Modric, with Rakitic there, they can dictate their games. Mandzukic up front, with the right kind of service can bring them the goals. Defensively a concern, but Vrslajko on the right is very good while Lovren in the middle is much better in the second half of the season. Left side and GK are the queries, but then again, every team will have a question mark against them.

They will beat an inconsistent Nigeria (they lost 2-0 to Serbia in the friendlies and this Croatian is better than them). Would not be surprised they beat Argentina while they know all about Iceland. Beat them 2-0 at home and lost 1-0 in the 90th minute in Iceland when they dominated the game. Won't allow that happen to here again

3.20 to win the group and about 34.00 to win the whole thing. Like i said, a dark horse, and very good value for an outsider

My dark horse for the World Cup is Croatia. Should have won the Euro's two years ago and bottled it against Portugal who won on their only chance in the game and then went on to it. Did beat Spain in those group games

Two years older and more experienced, and should be better for it. Arguably the best midfielder in the World in Modric, with Rakitic there, they can dictate their games. Mandzukic up front, with the right kind of service can bring them the goals. Defensively a concern, but Vrslajko on the right is very good while Lovren in the middle is much better in the second half of the season. Left side and GK are the queries, but then again, every team will have a question mark against them.

They will beat an inconsistent Nigeria (they lost 2-0 to Serbia in the friendlies and this Croatian is better than them). Would not be surprised they beat Argentina while they know all about Iceland. Beat them 2-0 at home and lost 1-0 in the 90th minute in Iceland when they dominated the game. Won't allow that happen to here again

3.20 to win the group and about 34.00 to win the whole thing. Like i said, a dark horse, and very good value for an outsider

You aren't worried about the trouble with the FA at all? That would keep me away on this one

You aren't worried about the trouble with the FA at all? That would keep me away on this one

If anything it is actually a good thing. May finally get rid of one of the most divisive figures in the game. He controlled everything behind the scenes

Looks like they have found a coach that the players play for. For many of them, this will probably be their last World Cup. Similar to the 1998 team that finished third.

Anyway, we will see.

After last nights game, this looks better now. Still a way to go, but they have just about won their group and the finals beckon

Back