• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MOT Bowls

M.O.T

Regular Season 163-137-6 (+4.785)
RSW 4-0 (+5)
Total +9.785

I usually don’t play much during bowl season outside of a few contests or pools, but I already have a couple on the board so I’ll track them.

Alabama TT O47.5 2u
LSU TT O31.5 2u
UAB ML -123 1.5u
Duke +4.5 2u
Baylor +4.5 .5u

Last edited:
A couple days late getting them posted here so I’ll track and grade based on the current numbers.

Alabama TT O47.5 2u
LSU TT O31.5 2u

Haven’t been around the board much since the season ended so I’m not sure where the best thread is for personnel updates, but here is LSU’s.

The defense has been decimated to say the least. They were already down the top two corners and now, while it remains unconfirmed officially, the worst kept secret around the program is the #3 CB (Kelvin Jospeh) is suspended. That leaves them going into the game with the 4/5 as starters, and one of those lost his father yesterday and isn’t currently with the team. They have 4 healthy bodies at corner. One who has bounced back and forth between WR and DB during the season, and another who was converted from WR to CB in the Spring and hasn’t played any meaningful snaps. If they’re able to play nickel/dime it will be with multiple safeties on the field.

Also the RB2 shot and killed someone in self defense a few days ago and his status is unclear.

Fehoko DE/NT (surgery, out)
Alexander NT (declared, sitting out, ineligible anyway?)
Williams CB (declared, sitting out)
Fulton CB (surgery, out)
Joseph CB (suspended, out, dismissed?)
Phillips ILB (out 1H, targeting)
Vincent CB (family, assume he will play, but ? due to circumstances)
Edwards-Helaire (involved in shooting, ?)

That’s 5 defensive starters in the first half, and a 6th who would have started in place of one of the other 5.

DE Neil Farrell with a tweet about watching his brothers play tomorrow, and subsequent rumor/speculation about a leg injury in practice. Personnel groupings and how they match up with UCF tomorrow remain to be seen, but this would put LSU down 3 of its top 5 DL in addition to missing the top 3 CBs.

And that’s a wrap for me. Bowls 4-1 for +3.8. If only Alabama had kept their foot on the gas, but oh well. That brings the season to about +13.5.

Sitting back enjoying a post game beverage after watching the LSU game. We’ve had a great trip. Tigers were able to get just enough pressure as they were down to CB#6 in the first half following Alexander’s ejection, and then he was injured so they were down to Kirklin as the 7th guy in the second half. UCF definitely picked on both Netherly and Kirklin but it was usually a low percentage throw. Offense had their way as expected but left a lot of points on the field in the red zone.

Overall it will be a happy flight home.

It's been ridiculously cold, got home yesterday and I'm freezing

Glad you enjoyed

Kind of enjoyed the weather. It has rained non stop at home so it was a welcome change. This is my first time traveling west of Texas, love the dry air.

Funny I've still been turning the AC on to sleep but didn't need to last night

40 degrees in dry desert air is colder to me than 15 degrees most places. It bites.

Back