• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday umps...

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
David Rackley
giants.png
SF @ COL
rockies.png
19120.6%8.3%9.050.2590.326

I believe it's Marquez for game 2 in Denver. Seeing sources that are showing De Jesus behind the plate and Marquez at 3B but I see two things wrong with that.

1. De Jesus worked the plate yesterday.
2. De Jesus worked 1B in game 1 today and, as a general rule of DH's, the guy at 1B sits in game 2.

I believe it's Marquez for game 2 in Denver. Seeing sources that are showing De Jesus behind the plate and Marquez at 3B but I see two things wrong with that.

1. De Jesus worked the plate yesterday.
2. De Jesus worked 1B in game 1 today and, as a general rule of DH's, the guy at 1B sits in game 2.

Errr. Now I'm seeing Bellino behind the plate and Marquez not a part of that crew. My instincts say that it's correct this time 'round.

Back