• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday MLB discussion

AZ v. Cubs is interesting and strange in its importance. AZ looks like toast too. Cubs aren't scaring anybody until KB turns into beast

Glasnow should get ripped on a 12-2 day? Leblanc could lose but is extremely dangerous. Houston Should win but tend to be careless in first game of series at home and Seattle has a good offense and is playing on a very strong day.

Glasnow should get ripped on a 12-2 day? Leblanc could lose but is extremely dangerous. Houston Should win but tend to be careless in first game of series at home and Seattle has a good offense and is playing on a very strong day.

Haha just started capping, but yes, glasnow terrible on road and night, he needs more rest to be on it. Never pitched verse Astros let alone minute maid, he did pitch well away a couple starts ago at Cleveland

Would look carefully at Colorado today. Not a pediction but Ryu 3-6 vs Colorado

Would look carefully at Colorado today. Not a pediction but Ryu 3-6 vs Colorado

I agree tuck, I like the Rox today.

They finally get a win on the road in the beginning of their 9 game trip, while LA is back home after a 10 consecutive day road trip, and also played last night on top of it.

I don't know if there's a query for teams on their first home game after 10 days away, but I know I'd be tired.

Good luck to all...

Zach on 4. Best.

Jake on 5. Best. Could be his last balls out attempt this year.

I guess I lean under.

Played u7/+140

Last edited:
rays 12-2 mondays while tex 6-12
rays 11-3 in sept while tex 6-8
tex 16-31 as home dog this year...13% ROI fading them
8f7135f8-d56f-4a06-9aa6-3fd65fb33f1f.png

Spencer Kieboom name cracks me up, looking to play marlins

Maybe not, Richard's bad lately bad rest and night, tho good vs natz this year

Last edited:
Mikolas prefers 4 on 5. Undefeated away but better era home

Folty best on 5. Super consistant too. Pitched well against cards this year

From memory, I have him as an under ump. Could check my actual numbers but I'm on the road. Looks like the public loves that under though, so can't argue with your decision.

Miley perfect on 6. He is the ace. Owns Reds this year.

Descal 6+ era on 4, looks like he is worn out

Trumpane behind dish is 60% homer

Foltynewicz is one of my favorite pitchers to watch. He treats the mound like a sandbox. He walks all over it between pitches, tosses shit around and then looks like he's throwing a whiffle ball with the wicked movement he puts on his pitches.

Shit, Lance Barrett is behind the plate, damnit. I need to read up on that here, he’s the worst.

I’m telling you going to the bottom of 2 that Lance Barrett will be involved in some controversy, ejection etc., tonight. Write this down :angryoldman:

I may be biased but I’m was down low when he was ejecting everyone and it was just pathetic and he handled it horribly but that dude couldn’t call a strike

Back