Bet at 5dimes

Monday MLB discussion

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Glasnow should get ripped on a 12-2 day? Leblanc could lose but is extremely dangerous. Houston Should win but tend to be careless in first game of series at home and Seattle has a good offense and is playing on a very strong day.

Glasnow should get ripped on a 12-2 day? Leblanc could lose but is extremely dangerous. Houston Should win but tend to be careless in first game of series at home and Seattle has a good offense and is playing on a very strong day.
Haha just started capping, but yes, glasnow terrible on road and night, he needs more rest to be on it. Never pitched verse Astros let alone minute maid, he did pitch well away a couple starts ago at Cleveland

inZane

Would look carefully at Colorado today. Not a pediction but Ryu 3-6 vs Colorado
I agree tuck, I like the Rox today.

They finally get a win on the road in the beginning of their 9 game trip, while LA is back home after a 10 consecutive day road trip, and also played last night on top of it.

I don't know if there's a query for teams on their first home game after 10 days away, but I know I'd be tired.

Good luck to all...

Spencer Kieboom name cracks me up, looking to play marlins

Maybe not, Richard's bad lately bad rest and night, tho good vs natz this year

Last edited:

Paulsy01

I’m telling you going to the bottom of 2 that Lance Barrett will be involved in some controversy, ejection etc., tonight. Write this down :angryoldman:

Paulsy01

I may be biased but I’m was down low when he was ejecting everyone and it was just pathetic and he handled it horribly but that dude couldn’t call a strike