• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MNF 9/24 Tenn @ NO

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
YTD 8-7-1

You guys betting on New Orleans are kidding me , right? Look, the whole country was rooting for NO last year after the terrible aftermath of Katrina. It was a feel good story and N.O. played inspired football. But that was last year and this is NOW. The Saints are now the Aints again. Or the "Fools Gold" as some are calling them. Going 1-6 ATS in the last 7 games? They are doing poorly in offense AND defense. Did you hear that? Offense AND defense. They allowed a freakin 72 points in 2 games ??????? Now they face a Tennessee team that is 12-2 ATS in their last 14 games. Vince Young will be the work horse again. Personally I think they use him too much but hey, if it's working, keep feeding the horse. Another thing I like about the Titans is that their coach, Fisher (btw he looks like me..haha)is a player's coach. These guys bend over backwards for him and I respect that. New Orleans will not be the only team motivated tonight on Monday Night Football, they have to contend with these Titans who are asking themselves " why are we underdogs??" Gonna be a great game and Tennessee with the cover !!

Tennessee +4

Lets gitter done :cheers:

I have no answer to how the Saints will stop VY, but I think New Orleans is the right side of the game tonight.

Do the Saints need to stop VY, or can New Orleans just outgun Tennessee on offense (setting up for a nice over bet)? Tennessee may run all night on New Orleans, but will the Titans be able to stop McAllister & Bush (but first, McAllister needs to be given the ball more than 10 times in a game)?

This game presents many questions without many answers because it is only the third week into the NFL season and there is such parity in the NFL. These are reasons why I do not wager on the NFL.

I have no answer to how the Saints will stop VY, but I think New Orleans is the right side of the game tonight.

Do the Saints need to stop VY, or can New Orleans just outgun Tennessee on offense (setting up for a nice over bet)? Tennessee may run all night on New Orleans, but will the Titans be able to stop McAllister & Bush (but first, McAllister needs to be given the ball more than 10 times in a game)?

This game presents many questions without many answers because it is only the third week into the NFL season and there is such parity in the NFL. These are reasons why I do not wager on the NFL.

Fair enough Blue_Chip....and you're absolutely right about it being the first 3 weeks of NFL so in that respect, I can only go with what I have seen so far and Tennessee is the better team. To make a wager hoping that NO will do something is just not me. I base my picks on past performances and not on hopes and so far NO has not proven themselves to me. Thats true that they might have a breakout game but Im not banking on that tonight. Good luck buddy:cheers: on whichever way you go.

With you and many others Shark. Have tried this question on other threads, but what about Tenn Over 20 1/2 for the game .... I'm on it big time.

POINTS will be there.

IF Tenn tries to run clock they are hurting themselves.

Saints couldnt slow down that mighty 49ers offense at this point.

like the titans! what u think bout the total on this game just went from 45-46?

I kind of agree with Purple & Gold here but if you go by the numbers, this is what I know....as far as the spread goes, I'm coming up with the Titans by 6 points. Thats a 10 point swing from what the line is.
As far as total, Titans averaging 19.5 points per game vs Saints 15 points per game based on last 6 games. That difference right there is pretty close to the 6 points I favored the Titans by so Im going to have to say that an average game between these to teams should total around 35 points. Being Monday Night Football, intensity increases, adrenalin flows harder and you might see a better performance by certain teams. Thats where I agree with Purple & Gold. Tenny puts it on the Aints but not sure if I would play the over. Man, that total is kinda on the money if you ask me. :nervous:

good luck spanish, hopefully it will be somewhat like the rose bowl. I actually like your pick and the over. time will tell to see if i play it though.

Back