• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLS Week Five

SHSUHorn

Thief
**UPDATED RECORD**

2006 YTD Soccer 18-16 +$2430

2007 YTD 11-7 +$2790

MLS 8-5 +$3125
Other Soccer Leagues 3-4 -$335

MLS SATURDAY

COLUMBUS @ KC +111 ($300)
UNDER 2.5 GOALS -140 ($600)

Really, really love the total in this one with Columbus only giving up 2 goals so far this year in 4 games. Columbus also hasn't been able to do much on offense. Kc swept the series last year winning all 4 meetings including 7-1 aggregate at home in two games. Columbus hasn't beaten KC since July of 2005.

NY @ REAL SALT LAKE PK -123 ($500)
UNDER 2.5 GOALS -140 ($300)

NY is the best team in the league with Altidore up front, Reyna in the midfield, and a solid back four that has yet to give up a goal on the season through 4 games. There is an outside chance Juan Pablo Angel may see his first action of the season only making this team that much sicker then the rest of the MLS.

Real hasn't won in its first 4 games and hasn't scored a goal in its last three games prompting them to fire their coach and hire a player that was starting for them in Jason Kries.

HOUSTON +.5 (-154) ($400) @ COLORADO
UNDER 2.5 GOALS -140 ($500)

Houston has only scored one goal on the season and only given up 3. With defender Prideux out for Colorado they have to move Mastoroni back from midfield to central defense and Kirovski back to midfield from his forward position. Bad moves and match-ups vs Houston. Ching abused Mastoroni with his height last year scoring 4 goals in one game three of them on headers. Kirovski won't be able to keep up with Dero and Clark for Houston in the middle. I like Houston or a draw in this match-up.

MLS SUNDAY

CHIVAS @ DC UNITED +120 ($200)
UNDER 2.5 GOALS -127 ($500)

DC played much better in its game on Thursday and I really like them here on paper especially since Chivas will be lost in the midfield without Kljestan and Guerevera. But I'm treading lightly since DC is only on 3 days rest.

CHICAGO PK +138 ($400) @ NEW ENGLAND
UNDER 2.5 GOALS -135 ($400)

Two very evenly matched teams but with NE having played a man down just three days ago vs rivals DC has me leaning toward a Chicago team that has won 3 of its last 4 games.

all the best to your Dynamo's bro, still early in the season, pretty sure thsoe guys will kick it in gear. good luck to the rest of your plays

Horn - are you on NY or RSL? Looks like the line is posted beside RSL, but the writeup sounds like you like NY?

What a rotten beat last night in that New York game. How does Salt Lake score two times after the 90th minute? Ugh, I had already counted that one as a win once I saw the score at Livescore in the 88th minute after the late NY goal to put them up 2...

And you guys all know me, I NEVER count my chickens before they are hatched.

But two goals in the last 3 minutes???

Yep Rex, that was as tough one.

Hosed today too - going 0-3 ( I didn't take DC).

Horn will rebound strong, though. :shake:

Yeah, his sides are stronger than a wedding night dick. The totals have been a year-long struggle. But on his sides, I'd follow him across an interstate blindfolded... Still was a positive $ week for me thanks to KC, DC and Houston... I watched the Houston game at 4 am last night (drunk, it was on Fox Sports latenight)... and I am telling you they are poised to go on a big streak (hope HORN can confirm this)... last 30-35 mins at least were played in a serious downpour and they scored two nice goals in about 6 minutes (63 and 68th or so I believe)... and seemed to finally exude the confidence that they hadn't had since the Puntarenas game in the CONCACAF Cup at Ayyunem.... I am going to ride that train if HORN gives me the a-ok to do so....

Yeah, his sides are stronger than a wedding night dick. The totals have been a year-long struggle. But on his sides, I'd follow him across an interstate blindfolded... Still was a positive $ week for me thanks to KC, DC and Houston... I watched the Houston game at 4 am last night (drunk, it was on Fox Sports latenight)... and I am telling you they are poised to go on a big streak (hope HORN can confirm this)... last 30-35 mins at least were played in a serious downpour and they scored two nice goals in about 6 minutes (63 and 68th or so I believe)... and seemed to finally exude the confidence that they hadn't had since the Puntarenas game in the CONCACAF Cup at Ayyunem.... I am going to ride that train if HORN gives me the a-ok to do so....

:36_11_6:

Back