• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLS Saturday 4/21/07

SHSUHorn

Thief
YTD MLS 0-0

NY RED BULL PK (-143) ($1000)

Taking New York Red Bulls big today. NY doesn't know this or the books for that matter but Brian Ching is not playing in this game today. Ching told me on Tuesday that the coach is 99% probably going to sit him out this game due to the field conditions in NY cause Ching's knee is barely holding on right now. Houston always has trouble scoring when Ching is out and he is their only true threat.

Still looking at the other games...

CHIVAS USA -110 ($300)

I was at the Chivas/Dynamo game last week that Chivas dominated IMO. Dynamo goalkeeper Pat Onstadt was brilliant making save after save as Houston won on the Ching header off a set piece. Chivas has dominated Real at home going 3-0-1 with a 10-2 goal difference.

Good shit Horn. I am on Chivas -110 for a nickel myself, a good friend from back home who constantly wins at the MLS has this as his only play so I tailed.

Actually liked DRAW in the Houston/NY game. I know Arenas is trying to build something up there but the Dynamo are still the better and more experienced team, even without Ching... Should be scoreless....

GL

Thanks rexy. NY was dominating the game untill dumbass Mathis got a red card. Altidore though puts ahead with 20 minutes to go.

The 17 year old Josmer Altidore is going to finally be attacking forward the U.S team so desperatley needs. When Juan Pablo Angel gets to NY they are going to be sick to deal with especially if Reyna stays healthy.

I passed the Houston game so hope you hit it, and let's get Chivas home. I'm contemplating a little pressure but I don't like how you only got 30 percent of your top bet on Chivas...

rexy I usually play $100-$500 on my games except when I get good info from the guys on the Dynamo.

I was at dinner with Dalglish and Ching Tuesday and they couldn't stop raving how impressed they were with Chivas even though the Dynamo won 1-0. The Dynamo goalkeeper made about 4 spectacular saves but Chivas dominated in the midfield and the Dynamo have probably the best midfield in the MLS.

Let me throw a couple more bucks at it. Can still get a dime.

Thanks bro. Drinks on me at your place when I get through there next time...

the people have asked for your picks, and you have delievered. Good Luck on the season Horn, look forward to your many insights especially on the Dynamos. I hope you already notice how fucking horrible Toronto FC is.

toronto, they are already cleaning house. Picking up Wynne was a good move. But yeah Toronto should be faded all year.

Back