• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Sunday 8/2

Wiretowire

YTD +11
3-1 last worked out reasonably well

all x10 -130

mets/atl under 11 1/2
Cle/minn under 10

might add sea and NYy games when lines come out. Right now apparently the lines are a secret. GL

YTD +11
3-1 last worked out reasonably well

all x10 -130

mets/atl under 11 1/2
Cle/minn under 10

might add sea and NYy games when lines come out. Right now apparently the lines are a secret. GL

I’ll be hunting yanks -1.5 and their TT over. Sox don’t have many options tomorrow. Used Brasier and 2 of their middle inning guys tonight and most likely will be using a lot of the pen tomorrow

I’ll be hunting yanks -1.5 and their TT over. Sox don’t have many options tomorrow. Used Brasier and 2 of their middle inning guys tonight and most likely will be using a lot of the pen tomorrow

I got burned yesterday on the Yanks TT.

I took over the 5.5 and they had 5 by the 2nd inning, but that was the end of the runs...

:mad:

Thanks inzane GL

good stuff big daddy. I will pass theunder in the yanks game in favor of over yanks tt but damn that’s a lot of team runs. Thanks. GL

adding>>>>>>

all for 10 each

oak/sea under 10 1/2 -130
Yanks over 6 tt-110

GL

Back