• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Sunday 6/23

Wiretowire

YTD -14

Yes most of these games go over since the start of the season. Yes I have lost my mind. No betting all unders does not mean I have been kidnapped by aliens and improperly replaced by an alien who likes unders. Yes I used to do this a lot with Bloodhound and yes it was unders then too. No I don't expect to win them all just more unders than overs today. A couple of these games don't have totals yet as well as the Grand Salami but I will try to fill them in before the games start. In any event you will know what they are later. No don't send help. I'm fine. Yes the aliens made me say that.

All under and all for 20 each except.....

Grand Salami under X80

Toronto 10
Miami 9
Detroit 9
SD 9
Atl 9
Houston 9 1/2
Cinn 9
Minn 10
Mets 8
CHW 11 1/2
TB 9