• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

After nice few days where weather was wormer and wasn't bunch of rain/snow I see we back to nationwide crappy conditions. Fuck I hate having to worry bout cold and delays, they really need to start putting retractable roofs on these new stadiums!! I hate domes but nothing wrong w a retractable so we don't gotta deal with this shit!!

Thank god the dutchman didn‘t ruin the game last night! @2daBank

Man I've had such a hectic week at work I havnt gotten to pay attention to anything. Havnt made a bet since Sunday! Lol. Was really disappointed weaver got lit up today, obviously didn't get to see it, actually just saw score and the numbers. Has to be worst weaver outing I can remember since being called up last year. Did he just not have it? Did you see?

Man I've had such a hectic week at work I havnt gotten to pay attention to anything. Havnt made a bet since Sunday! Lol. Was really disappointed weaver got lit up today, obviously didn't get to see it, actually just saw score and the numbers. Has to be worst weaver outing I can remember since being called up last year. Did he just not have it? Did you see?

Didnt see but fip 3.13

Didnt see but fip 3.13

I read it was a lot of ground ball base hits just finding holes so might not have been as bad as appeared? Shame we can't just play the reds everyday! Lol. Jokes aside it nice we actually beating the bad teams like we should, last few years that hasn't exactly been the case.

Lol. Can't really put this on matheny bro. If you wanna blame someone and are sure holland washed up then that on Mo bringing him in for 14 mil to be the closer.

Plays you might take.
Over first half in Pitt as well as game
Under first half in Baltimore
Also a bet on Cards first half
In the Baltimore game Estabook is ump
He has great history with Liriano and a fine 1 game sample with Cashner 1-4 under this season
The ump in Pitt is fairly strong for the over and the Pitt starter has very bad history with Cards and the wind is 15 miles out right center

We have been through Dallas 4.75 ERA to Man 1.80 ERA with ump. Its a part of the game. I saw it. Posted it and bet Oakland first half all posted

Unglaublich how bad Cards baserunners continue to be

Did you see the Sunday night game vs scrubbies. Dumb mf'ers started out game 1st and 2nd no outs and decide to try and steal 3rd, fuckin unreal. Had Lester in jam out the gates and let him out of inning in 2 pitches, caught stealing then a dp! Which begs to ask if you gonna do something as stupid as make 1st out trying to steal 3rd why wasn't the guy on 1st taking 2nd while you were getting thrown out?!??!? This team under matheny is just awful when it comes to the fundamentals, so sad as used to be a cards staple to always do the little things right, matheny has managed to piss all over that tradition!!

Did you see the Sunday night game vs scrubbies. Dumb mf'ers started out game 1st and 2nd no outs and decide to try and steal 3rd, fuckin unreal. Had Lester in jam out the gates and let him out of inning in 2 pitches, caught stealing then a dp! Which begs to ask if you gonna do something as stupid as make 1st out trying to steal 3rd why wasn't the guy on 1st taking 2nd while you were getting thrown out?!??!? This team under matheny is just awful when it comes to the fundamentals, so sad as used to be a cards staple to always do the little things right, matheny has managed to piss all over that tradition!!

Didn't watch the beginning but i'm glad I didn't. All the talk of fundamentals being fixed with incoming help surrounding Matheny but it's still awful and even Ozuna's baserunning has gotten in on the act. Fowler wasn't so bad in Chicago either. Just another reason that he has to go, especially if no playoffs again this year! Good thing Cubs struggling right now

Royals posted 10 in the top 1st & still batting

Damn I really liked kc too but waited to make plays and work ran longer than I was counting on. Hate when life gets in way of this shit we do!!! Just insane Balty is favs over anyone right now!!

Nats and Dbacks starters listed as undetermined tomorrow. No idea why it wouldnt be Roark for Nats no idea about Zona‘s situation

I think so. Roark has been losing on the road, off 115 pitches and its Thursday so once I see ump very likely to play them

Back