• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Discussion AUG 10 - SOX IN A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Since June 24th, BOS on 30-8 run or 79%, FUCK...they're even 26-12 RL with great ROI on both
They are outscoring opponents by 2.34 rpg:bow:

1533903867999.png

1533904035548.png

Playing Houston today. RL maybe a little 2.5 still thinking. Reasoning his splits stink. 4 when he wants 5 and night when he wants day. 7.20 ERA with ump on a 5 inning sample and Eddings obviously a little worrysome but Houston at home 2-0 through 2015 with him

Tampa at Toronto interesting because its a good day for Toronto but Snell is back on 5 his best

I'm dying to know what Jayson Heyward has done to warrant being the clean up hitter today. Maddon is certainly an out of the box thinker no doubt but many times it's to his own demise. Ridiculous.

Doesn't seem like the 4 spot is nearly as important as it used to be. More and more it seems like the best producers hit 2nd/3rd (sometimes 1st even) and 5th. Almost like the 4th spot should do just enough to protect the 3rd hitter ie make contact

Doesn't seem like the 4 spot is nearly as important as it used to be. More and more it seems like the best producers hit 2nd/3rd (sometimes 1st even) and 5th. Almost like the 4th spot should do just enough to protect the 3rd hitter ie make contact

That's fair to a point too. But look around the league, your 4th hitter still is the guy you want up there to clean up with men on.

Last night's 4 hole hitters, JD Martinez, Grichuk, Trumbo, Cron, Cruz, Gattis, Kemp, Arenado...

Maddon is just too cute sometimes.

I think it's completely different in the NL tbh with the auto out at 9th, if that's the 2nd out of the inning and the leadoff gets on you want your best chance to score that run/runs. Different game.

I think it's completely different in the NL tbh with the auto out at 9th, if that's the 2nd out of the inning and the leadoff gets on you want your best chance to score that run/runs. Different game.

Except Maddon always hits his pitcher 8th lol...

Reactions: KJ
Locked in Carlos Rodon first 5 not a very good day for either team but Rodon getting plus money has great appeal.
Philadelphia really does look good need to study the Padre pitcher before locking it in

HOU likes to beat up on the weak and actually has losing record vs teams > 55% (6-12 @home)

Not quite as bad including all their games, but still only 46% winners and 28% ROI fading their ass
d857711d-eb46-457f-a435-ffba9bcf0dd1.png

I strongly believe cards are a great chase team for this series going for 5th straight series, no way they don’t win 1. They winning series under new manager and while bats still a question pitching will get them at least 1 and I’ll prob chase for 2 wins.

Great day for Angels at home on Friday. Will they survive, No idea. No idea what to do in Tampa and Snell. Estrada splits stink but Toronto is feeling good and great on Friday

Probably right to put some under bet in Astro game looking at ump. Did not do it just hit Astros RL but it makes sense

Hate being against you tuck but Leake on the road is almost always a bet for me unless something extraordinary happens, already think it's a low scoring game anyway

No problem. Leake will be very motivated after last 2 losses just will not win and a first half under likely winner. Just tired and with little time trying not to overstep and bet games I do not need to be involved in

Reactions: KJ
Forced play on Colorado. They gave Maeda the wrong catcher again when I believe he played the day before
Got an hour will add under in Astros and Colorado

Cole on 4 5 and 2 2.35 era now playing at home hoping to earn a ring after Verlander who I never touched blew a game

Made a bad bet. Major home ump in Reds game. Was in a hurry and did not check

Just got back. Nothing really surprises me but was what happened in the Astro game related to Eddings or did the Astros and Cole reallly screw up?

Back