• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Michigan’s Chris Evans Not On The Team ATM

Nothing too new honestly. Evans thing was surprising... When I saw rumor 1 and rumor 2 last week.

Have read this could go both ways. Who knows. He's always been an intelligent kid. He works a lot with kids too...just a good guy. I hope it works out because he might finally be utilized correctly.

Have read this could go both ways. Who knows. He's always been an intelligent kid. He works a lot with kids too...just a good guy. I hope it works out because he might finally be utilized correctly.

I don‘t mean to rile you up but come on man you even think Chase Winovic is a good guy

Remember that a guy who was part of a gang rape at MSU was celebrated nationally as well.

You took a game(IU) in which you cherry picked a play that was brought about by many other circumstances and decided a player was dirty. You then decided he was dirty in another game where YOUR team was trying to take the knees out on several of the lineman of the other team. You can't just pick and choose.

Davidson had multiple issues this season. That is all. It wasn't a one time thing. It's good to hear that he is doing some other stuff off the court. Hopefully he grows up quicker than a guy like Grayson Allen.

Back