• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Matchplay...

Molinari home and in the barn. Just too good right now.

Moment just too big for Bjerregaard right now.

Sergio had a putt to win the hole. Just missed and before Kuch conceded it, Sergio hit it backwards and it didn't go in the hole. So Sergio lost he hole because he putted it thinking it was conceded.

5 dimes just cancelled my Kisner bet because they said it was a late.......did not have a clue.....that sums up my day in a nutshell.....lets fukkin go beergarden

5 dimes just cancelled my Kisner bet because they said it was a late.......did not have a clue.....that sums up my day in a nutshell.....lets fukkin go beergarden
My local never put any lines up for the later rd.
SO I log in to an offshore I had left some residual cash in. I have $10(all I had) on Kooooch +100. And the guy is leading.
What I like about locals? It's like American Express, you got to pay it when the bill comes due. What I don't like? The guy is wiping new baby ass and neglecting his degenerates.

I got him on Tiger for a lot bigger number, so in a way that saved me. I'm sure the baskets will continue to get me.

If it's Tiger/Kooch tomorrow, I may take Kooch if it's a nice +money. If he can continue to putt well, that hook that Tiger hits at the worst times , may be enough to get the money .

My local never put any lines up for the later rd.
SO I log in to an offshore I had left some residual cash in. I have $10(all I had) on Kooooch +100. And the guy is leading.
What I like about locals? It's like American Express, you got to pay it when the bill comes due. What I don't like? The guy is wiping new baby ass and neglecting his degenerates.

Local not always better....I had an incident where I was making a bunch of live college hoop bets.....won some and lost some.....I had a number of winners cancelled because the local claimed that the line was up after the game had restarted play.......of all the wagers that were cancelled, only winners.....never a loser.....I was on internet and had no clue........I was pretty salty over the situation, but local didn't give a fukk

Local not always better....I had an incident where I was making a bunch of live college hoop bets.....won some and lost some.....I had a number of winners cancelled because the local claimed that the line was up after the game had restarted play.......of all the wagers that were cancelled, only winners.....never a loser.....I was on internet and had no clue........I was pretty salty over the situation, but local didn't give a fukk
Yeah , it's not perfect. Funding an offshore is just a pain in the ass to me.
Maybe it's changed, but I pulled out when I got the local. The $10 I had in Heritage was a free play. From when I don't know.

I like Kisner here. Had him the morsning shift yesterday. Think I’m gonna roll with him this morning. Took Kuch in the other match

Back