• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Matchplay...

Anthony Kim I always wonder what happened to.

I don't know this for certain, but I think Kim had some type of insurance policy against injury and he never really came back from the wrist injury.....I think he kind of just packed it in because if he came back and played on tour, the insurance policy would be negated.....would like to know for sure

It's been this way his whole career to me. He plays conservative with the lead and limps in, usually with a big lead going into Sunday. I think he starts guiding the ball, death to us all.

That was my initial guess, was he snorted himself off the tour. Dude was legendary partier

Louie -120
Kisner +100

Louie making so many birdies right now. Gonna be a good one.

Now he have to wonder about how much these rounds take out of Tiger going forward.

Congrats Tiger backers.............curious about afternoon line.....Bjeeregard is legit, but teh whole Tiger atmosphere is new......hmmmmmmm.....and I also think Tiger put a lot into this match

My guy has no lines yet.
Figures.

Na was stripping it pretty good.
Might not be bad at + money.
Molinari having a year tho

I laid the chalk with Moli. Just too good right now.

Lean Kuchar and Bjerregaard.

Toss up for me win Louie and Kisner.

Like Jimmy said though. You have to factor the Tiger factor for Bjerregaard. He's about to face something he's never seen before.

Bet 3 units on Beergard at +140.......line already dropped t0 135.....5dimes slow played me....fukkers

I don't know this for certain, but I think Kim had some type of insurance policy against injury and he never really came back from the wrist injury.....I think he kind of just packed it in because if he came back and played on tour, the insurance policy would be negated.....would like to know for sure
Sorry missed this b4 I posted.

Bob May was the one hit wonder. He played some other tours for a bit ..that was it...still one of the most fascinating back 9s I've ever watched.

Back