• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Matchday 3 Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
The clinched and eliminateds will keep rolling in, but I figure we need to have another thread to keep track of it all. This round seems like a time where strategies change and knowing the situation makes it a little easier to know how people will play

A:
Uruguay & Russia clinched
-they play each other and both want to win the group to avoid Spain from Group B. That is not guaranteed, but is the most likely order of finish so both coaches are certainly taking this final game of group play seriously

RUS wins the group with a draw on GD, so URU needs a win. The RUS offense has been on fire, though I'm trying not to be stubborn yet still don't feel great about it. URU has been in control, but have not blown either of the eliminated teams out yet and that's a bit of a concern to see if a better side can tie a game up and win the group. In terms of strategy, URU probably won't change much. They know a win is enough and they'll be playing for that anyway. If it's tied late, I guess we could see some more aggressive play than we would in any other game in this tournament, but that's hard to handicap because who knows if it's goalless or tied at 1.

Egypt & Saudi Arabia eliminated: KSA gave a great effort holding URU to 1 on a misplay by their GK, so maybe they play a little more of an open game trying to end with a win. I think they know their best chance to win is by playing defense, so I don't expect much of a change to their strategy here either. On the other bench, I don't expect Salah to play as he doesn't seem healthy and has already notched his WC goal. That could swing the line a fair amount, but EGY should still be favored to win even without him. Not sure I will get involved here

B:
Morocco eliminated

Everything else is in play. Morocco has looked good in both matches, but have not been able to score in anyone's net but their own and that has eliminated them from the tournament. They should have no fear to continue as they started, but Spain will fight that strategy completely as they dominate possession even against the world's best sides. If MAR can't score with all that possession, then not having much sounds like it will be even more difficult for them to find the back of the onion bag. ESP looks like they'll get a clean sheet which means a result at worst, and that means they advance. So POR & Iran are fighting for the other spot.

It's a surprise that Iran is still alive here, but Queiroz has done an incredible job and this team has been so unified in defense while they also were only a few steps away from an equalizer vs ESP. POR has looked like Ronaldo and then ten defenders keeping the ball out of the net, but a draw here pushes them through so it sounds like Iran may be our first strategy change of the first two groups. I haven't seen them attack at all and that sounds like a bad idea because of that guy wearing 7 on the opponent. A win does get them through, though, so if they somehow get that first goal I expect 11 men in the box for the remaining minutes. This excites me and could disrupt the nearly assured ESP-POR advancement that everyone expected before the tournament began

Uruguay plays ugly grind it out soccer , I think they will be a really tough out . They ply a standard 4-4-2 with two “world class” strikers

Obviously they’d like to avoid Spain , but I dont think they go all out vs Russia in order to make it happen. I always change my mind , but I’d say no bet on that 1

One thing I’d say with Uruguay is I wouln t touch an over with them going forward

Well coached , balanced , know what they are what they aren’t , sneaky darkhorse

C:
France qualified, Peru eliminated

Australia has been a pleasant surprise, but how much of that is just when they've scored twice off PKs? I didn't watch, but it sounds like they dominated DEN and were unlucky to not do better than a draw even after a great play to get Eriksen an open shot from distance that he put in the back of the net. Their defense was strong vs FRA and they were unlucky not to earn a result there, but that's over with and they need to beat Peru. Peru has looked like the better side according to many, but have scored as many goals as i have this tournament and it's led to questions about whether their strategy is acceptable or not. Since they are eliminated, and goalless, I expect them to play even more open to try and get someone in the scoresheet for the first time in decades. That plays into the Soccerroos hands because they have proven their defensive unity and one counter could be enough. With that said, they haven't done much offensively in two matches and that tells me they will be tough to trust to score sans penalty. Peru will give them opportunities to counter, per usual this one will be decided by whoever can find the net.

France qualified, but is still trying to figure out how to play as a team so maybe they won't rotate? Especially because they have to protect themselves as a loss means Denmark tops the group and gets the Group D runner-up. As of now, that could be ARG so maybe FRA prefers to finish runner-up, but considering what CRO has done they may find it even more important to play at full-strength for a result.

FRA supposedly could have qualified for this tournament with reserves or even a roster full of players who didn't get selected, DEN does not have the same problem. Eriksen got all the fanfare and has been involved in both goals, assisting the game-winner vs Peru and scoring early today. Even after typing this, I think he's been disappointing based on what I've read about him and the expectations that were placed on him. He's the focal point of a defense, but hasn't controlled the game as expected and his team has lost the possession battle in both matches so far. This will suit them well for FRA as they will lose the possession battle yet again, but are without Poulsen (second yellow) and that hurts as it removes the only other goalscorer besides Eriksen. There are plenty of fill-ins, who have already played, but this is a big miss

Rumors in Argentina saying now that the players have asked Jorge Sampaoli to not coach the final game against Nigeria on Tuesday and he accepted meaning that Jorge Burruchaga will be the manager. Only rumors mind you but certainly a mutiny I haven’t seen since France 2010.

Uruguay plays ugly grind it out soccer , I think they will be a really tough out . They ply a standard 4-4-2 with two “world class” strikers

Obviously they’d like to avoid Spain , but I dont think they go all out vs Russia in order to make it happen. I always change my mind , but I’d say no bet on that 1

One thing I’d say with Uruguay is I wouln t touch an over with them going forward

Well coached , balanced , know what they are what they aren’t , sneaky darkhorse

problem is that Cavani hasn't done much as the second URU forward in years (and for that matter Suarez, in this tournament, has only blown two shots before a misplay gave him an open net on the doorstep).

Don't go all out vs RUS? Does that mean they don't change the gameplan to be more open and get the win? Makes sense since a loss is the same as a draw to them and I'd imagine they just play normally as they feel that gives them the best chance at earning results. My hesitation is the difference between ESP and POR/Iran is incredibly big and not winning the group could severely endanger their chances for hardware. That makes me think they take some chances (maybe not many) that they wouldn't normally, though I don't see that with personnel as the lineup is pretty set. This may not make much of a difference, especially if they take a lead to halftime, but may be worth considering for anything 2H related if they're even at the break

really tempting to bet Iran , and Spain/Morocco could be really really open

I thought Iran would be catching a full goal, without that I don't think i can make a play considering they likely do not score and Ronaldo is on the field

Rumors in Argentina saying now that the players have asked Jorge Sampaoli to not coach the final game against Nigeria on Tuesday and he accepted meaning that Jorge Burruchaga will be the manager. Only rumors mind you but certainly a mutiny I haven’t seen since France 2010.

he said dumb shit after the game and they're on the verge of elimination, also Aguero didn't enjoy it so i'm not surprised

D:
Croatia advanced

Everybody's alive, which is awesome as that will add to the drama. Today's NGA victory made this one interesting and maybe bailed out ARG, but can we expect anything good from them right now? Their coach is fighting replacement rumors and potential mutiny, their star has withered under pressure and pretty much disappeared vs CRO and their four best players all can't be on the field simultaneously because they play the same position. And that's before you consider their disaster at GK whose fumbled chip surrendered the first goal and that opened the Croat floodgates.

ARG gets NGA, who is probably the least accomplished side in the group, and has the most questions. They somehow moved to a dog today vs ISL, who is a damn good dog thanks to defensive unity and probably should never swing to that territory again. NGA looked explosive and their CB said they've found something with the counter-attack in his postgame interview, which should be available when considering that ARG needs a win, will throw bodies forward and are very open in the back. That tells me there's some value in NGA, though the collapse of ARG certainly won't give us much of a cushion if they lose. NGA could top the group with a lopsided win and a CRO loss if they win a GD tiebreaker, but they control their own destiny and a draw gets them through. I expect a conservative outlook until they fall behind, which may never come. That will expose them even further to the lone ARG strength, offense, so part of me thinks some ALT spreads may be worth it if you believe in the zombies to rise again. I think NGA is worth a look as a dog, but the luster is long gone from ARG and it almost seems like we're cheating fate to play against Messi in all three group matches (also with a short number)

CRO should be rotating as it's very unlikely that they will lose the top spot, plenty of history between them and ISL as they seem to be in the same qualifying group every year from what I've read. ISL is not built to score goals, simply to counter and defend, but they need to win and win handily if the other game draws. That doesn't seem likely and CRO at full strength would dominate possession. I guess an early lead is crucial for ISL, an early deficit sounds like a blowout waiting to happen because they will have to push and that will expose them. CRO sent a F home for refusing to enter the opener, but they should be plenty deep offensively and if they're not, that means a stronger player will be on the field longer.

They've played three times with the home team winning and holding a clean sheet in all of them, two 2-0's at CRO and a 1-0 at ISL. Not sure what to take from that, but ISL is probably going to play a different brand of soccer if they can't get an early lead and that will likely end their tournament.

E:
Costa Rica eliminated

BRA looked great early vs SUI, but has been pretty disappointing for the other 160 minutes until stoppage time today. Coutinho has been their lightning rod, though Neymar getting on the board in stoppage time to moose CRC backers may have a bigger impact on him than just a meaningless goal. He's been bruised and beaten, which CRC will probably do even worse as it seems every CONCACAF team has a temper. They are the tournament favorites, but enter tied with SUI only hanging on to a feeble single-goal differential. BRA will advance with a draw, but need to think about facing Germany in the Round of 16 if they don't win the group and the Germans rebound to win Group F. Their concerns should start with advancing, and that means a result, but they are used to controlling the ball and will probably play the same aggressive style.

SRB enters after nearly escaping SUI with a draw after dominating the 1H, but only with a 1-0 lead. They overextended to try and get a late game-winner to ensure their advancement, which put them in danger and Shaqiri punished them for it. That severely damaged their chances to advance as they now have to beat BRA to advance unless CRC beats SUI handily. SRB seems to be strongest in its midfield and they do have offensive talent, but they will need to take the early lead they're accustomed to before bunkering down to hold onto it through what should be a BRA onslaught. That may be a problem for them, but the offensive talent is there to get on the board. I think the biggest strategy change will come if they take a lead, which is a big if.

SUI is tied with BRA and should only be worried about advancing. They have been behind in each game and earned results in both, though I doubt CRC will be able to do anything to pull ahead as they've shown nothing on offense in two matches. If the other match draws, they will advance before SRB does if they match GD thanks to tiebreakers. That means a one-goal loss to CRC is fine, though SRB beating BRA by a goal will send it to tiebreakers and I'm not sure how that will end. I don't expect too much to change from SUI even if they fall behind early, they're in great shape and they've shown they can climb back even

F:
KOR eliminated

GER pulled a rabbit out of a hat to avoid being on the brink and now get the worst team in the group, the only one with its fate sealed. They will miss Boateng and possibly Hummels from their backline, but KOR is unlikely to test them as they look to be a one man team. If Low is willing to sub out a defender for an offensive player when he's down to 10 against a better team, we should see the ultimate attack mindset from GER and that is a scary thought. For KOR, they have a problem giving up easy goals out of nowhere thanks to poor defending. This could be a real problem vs GER because easy goals are exactly what they need. Besides Kroos in the 95th minute today, they have looked terrible offensively with no finisher on the roster, but defensive lapses can solve that problem. I think those sort of things will make it really tough to back KOR even getting two goals.

MEX somehow hasn't clinched despite wins over the other two eligible teams, but they are +2 GD and control their own destiny. They want to win the group to avoid BRA in the knockouts, a draw will do. SWE on the other side is at even GD and will likely need to beat MEX by 2 to then win in tiebreakers assuming a GER victory. This group is why they play simultaneously so a GER draw can't result in collusion in the MEX match, but it seems pretty cut and dry on what will happen.

GER should win handily vs KOR, based on betting lines will have a +2 GD and will be on 6 points. MEX is already there at +2, a loss by a goal will drop them to +1 and they will be runner-up while SWE will also be at +6 tied in GD. Then it comes down to tiebreakers and therefore MEX should be playing its starters in the next one. They are certainly in the driver's seat, but are far from safe.

SWE will be playing for a victory, which probably stretches their defense a bit in order to get more on offense thus opening themselves up to the MEX counter-attack. After watching how potent it was in the opener against a better GER side that still had all of its luster from the 2014 title, I would like to have a MEX ticket in my hand if they somehow fall to pick and are playing a full lineup.

Croatia’s coach has already said in a press conference a few days ago that he will be resting anyone on yellow cards or with slight injuries. Doubt that this starting side will be anything like what he had in the firsttwo games. Has a feel of 0-0 all over it

I’m all for sitting out guys on cards

But, when the #1 hurdle all international coaches talk about in WCs is developing chemistry, I’m against treating these games as scrimmages

Iceland gotta push but I just don’t think that is anywhere close to their game

Agree with you their Braves but I have been following their campaign and they look very united so doubt that chemistry will be an issue. Their team play as well as some individual brilliance against Argentina gives you an idea how far they want to go. A chance for one of the outsiders to do well here

Any chance to rest players with up to four more games to go sounds like an opportunity too good to pass up. They have enough goal difference to still come first if they lose by no more than a goal or two against Iceland (which will be an interesting to see how much Iceland does take the initiative because they are not built this way). A round of 16 game against Denmark or maybe Australia beckons which they should win and then probably Spain/Portugal/Uruguay/Russia. They beat Spain in the Euros and should have beaten Portugal while Uruguay or Russia they should take care of.

Peru has had a handle on both games they've played, but do they really deserve to be -0.25 vs AUS who has shown an extremely organized backline

Farfan is out for Peru. A big blow for them, and one wonders how much pride they have left for this game while Australia needs the win

G:
England/Belgium advanced

Not sure what to say about the bottom of the group, but PAN got their maiden goal and TUN didn't do anything to change what everyone projected pre-tournament. Expect this to be a game where both play their best style, doubt we see any over-aggression or anything new with an older PAN side.

ENG and BEL is really tough to know because they are about dead-even and the yellow cards sound like the deciding factor. The bracket is looking like it will have an easy side, which actually benefits the group runner-up here. Martinez stated after the second match that he's got some injury concerns, which could have been politicking to set the stage for a weak lineup in Matchday 3. It wouldn't be the sporting way for Southgate to say he will match BEL trying to finish runner-up, but we could see some rotating to match a missing Lukaku, Hazard, etc. I would suspect Rashford starts over Sterling, as was rumoured for game two, but not really sure where else he will go. The motivation to lose here is clear, but Southgate may be looking for momentum and the British media will be all over him for sacrificing that if he matches a weak BEL lineup. This tells me BEL will have a weaker lineup and ENG is probably more likely to win the group.

H:
Poland eliminated

The biggest question is if Lewandowski plays, but it sounds like he will be in the lineup considering his age (29) and ultra-competitive European qualifying. That's a huge piece when you consider what he's going up against, JPN who will advance with a draw. JPN was supposed to finish bottom of the group, but played COL down a man for the entire match and then did a lot of work to twice equalize a potentially overrated SEN team. Japan's manager decided to attack after halftime in both matches despite questions about that being the correct way to leave the dressing room, which speaks a bit to potential strategy in this final match. POL has struggled to get the ball to Lewandowski in both matches, so scoring struggles are no surprise. They had problems defensively in qualification and were the victims of at least one unlucky goal in the opener, but were knifed up by James and COL yesterday. JPN does not have that type of quality in its offense, but it could be argued that POL is that bad.

I suspect they will have some defensive reinforcements as Glik returned as a late substitute, but there's concern with his shoulder and maybe he won't play. I suspect the POL coach will want to have a good showing in the final game as his contract ends after this tournament. That, along with what Lewandwoski has said, makes me think they play their best players. I do wonder if they play younger players to give them experience, which probably means Blastkowski (sp?) and other elders don't make the side.

JPN, meanwhile, will be doing its best to draw and was the lower-ranked side when this all began. I'm surprised to see them favored, but that is a direct result of performance in this tournament and I think that can offer us some value. I have not been impressed by JPN and think that their good fortune could come to an end here.

On the other side, SEN's victory vs POL is looking less impressive by the minute and I think some bad feelings could be taken from blowing two separate leads vs JPN. One was a charity case from a JPN GK mistake, but the SEN GK repaid the gift with one of his own. SEN could be another one of these fortunate teams like JPN, funny to see it all coming in the same group that all expected to be the most competitive. Maybe there's some credit in that, but back to why we're here.

Like JPN, SEN also needs a draw to ensure qualification. COL needs to win and SEN looks like one of those teams that is ripe for the picking despite sitting atop the group. James looked healthy yesterday, but also got creativity from Quintero and that could mean a lot against a leaky side. An offensive game seems to be what COL wants to play, so needing a victory is no different than how they'd play anyway besides the nerves associated with it.

Farfan is out for Peru. A big blow for them, and one wonders how much pride they have left for this game while Australia needs the win

the pride should still exist, half the country seems to be in Russia and they'll want to finish well in front of them.

Farfan may be meaningful, though

yeah, i don't think you need to question Peru's motivation in this one

France reportedly making up to six changes , but talent will still be superior to Denmark, plus Denmark really has no reason to take chances in this one. Thought about France on -1/4 , but laid off felt i was being baited. Wonder what this line would have been had France needed a result

Argentina switching out keepers and higuain is reportedly going to start. I kinda like to see them put Aguero and Higuian up top and just go for it

Last edited:
So we haven't had a 0-0 game yet. I'm sizing up France/Demark as a real possibility. France doesn't need a result, and Denmark is through with a tie. France is making changes and playing some lesser guys and Denmark goalie is tough and defense can park the bus. I can get no goals scored at 5/1. Any reason to think these teams do anything other than play Johnny Go Ride the Pony for 90 minutes?

So we haven't had a 0-0 game yet. I'm sizing up France/Demark as a real possibility. France doesn't need a result, and Denmark is through with a tie. France is making changes and playing some lesser guys and Denmark goalie is tough and defense can park the bus. I can get no goals scored at 5/1. Any reason to think these teams do anything other than play Johnny Go Ride the Pony for 90 minutes?

Solid reasoning.

There is a reason. Players will still try and if a forward gets ball in scoring position he will still try and score.

However ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT.

and honestly you need a little bit of luck to win a goal less game.

But hey it’s June 26th WHY NOT A LUCKY DAY?

I think it has a decent chance , only worry is that Frances “b” team is probably a top 10 squad in this tourney( maybe better ) , so they will still certainly have the talent to score , but I agree that Denmark has zero motivation to go for it unless Australia jumps out to some big early lead

In terms of the Argentina game, I think I'm looking forward to it most of all the games so far. Messi's Last Stand? High drama.
Its a moment in the crucible for Argentina who I have faded in their first two games and in group play. I just keep thinking about that year that talented France team flamed out in the first rd. and were fighting in practice and melted down. And maybe the French coach got fired before the last game? Sounds like Argentina this year, two guys fighting in the locker room, rumored mutiny vs the coach. The lineup for tomorrow looks "fairly uninspiring" and bringing in a back-up goalie for the butcher, according to Totally Soccer Show. (Thanks Braves or whoever posted about that, its been good stuff.)
Who knows what you get with Nigeria but what I get with Argentina seems a like real mess right now. Nigeria beat Arg. 4-2 in a friendly in Russia (no Messi in that one but other starters were in) so I think they will be plenty confident. Took a stab at 5/1 ML.

yeah, i don't think you need to question Peru's motivation in this one

France reportedly making up to six changes , but talent will still be superior to Denmark, plus Denmark really has no reason to take chances in this one. Thought about France on -1/4 , but laid off felt i was being baited. Wonder what this line would have been had France needed a result

Argentina switching out keepers and higuain is reportedly going to start. I kinda like to see them put Aguero and Higuian up top and just go for it

France was -1.5 to Peru and Denmark was -0.5 at the highest to Peru so by transitive property that suggests FRA -1 if full-strength. Agree that the reserves sound extremely talented so -0.25 may be an overreaction, but DEN has shown they can defend and have some ability on the counter so it may be a concern to back a team of back-ups that certainly won't know how to play with each other as I don't think there's a scout team equivalent in soccer and the starters have shown they barely know how to play together.

RE: ARG, i haven't heard that they would play those two scorers together. Sounds like a video game lineup if i've ever seen one, but it doesn't seem to jeopardize their already poor defense and with NGA +1 I'd prefer no Aguero

If they need to score at about 60-65 minutes I can't imagine they won't have all hands on deck up front

If they need to score at about 60-65 minutes I can't imagine they won't have all hands on deck up front

which means trailing or level cuz they need a win to advance, i just haven't seen them ever play with both at the same time (always seem to sub for each other)

which means trailing or level cuz they need a win to advance, i just haven't seen them ever play with both at the same time (always seem to sub for each other)
Which is why this whole revolt is great for them I believe, gonna guess (well hope) we see some quality carefree futbol from them finally, I'm expecting a bit of a crooked number

Peru has had a handle on both games they've played, but do they really deserve to be -0.25 vs AUS who has shown an extremely organized backline

anybody wanna talk me off the Socceroos? Peru hasn't scored despite a ton of possession, a draw is at worst a push and could push some money to my end of the table on the Asian handicap and frankly I've been impressed by the way the Aussies defended FRA in the opener and then from all reports dominated possession and deserved a better fate vs DEN.

Trying not to overreact to what we've seen as everybody was anti-Australia entering the tournament, but Peru has wasted a lot of possession and has conceded in both games plus they have the shortest squad out there vs a big Aussie side yet have to win to beat me

One source has the following line up for Croatia's game against Iceland:
Kalinic
Pivaric, Caleta-Car, Corluka, Jedvaj
Badelj, Bardaric
Perisic, Kovacic, Pjaca
Kramaric

Still got plenty of quality in that side, but obviously resting their main players. We will see if that is the side they play

Peru has had terrible luck, better penalty in that first match and who knows. Aussies always game, curious to see if Farfan is actually out. I'm peeking at the over, may also take penalty kick awarded at +180 (two teams with nothing to lose, Aussies will have to get aggressive at some point since a draw doesn't help them).

I agree w Sammy, 0-0 game is ALWAYS rough to root for but this one has the look of it, definitely a draw. I'll prob take Giroud to score

KJ spot on, have to think Argentina is loose for this one after all the hate and BS in the media about them. I could see a crooked result too, Nigeria hard to trust

fair point that AUS is used to defending and will have to win this one, which could put them in jeopardy if they lose discipline in their backline. An early goal would put them in a great situation, but that would bring them to even on GD and Denmark losing by a goal to rotating FRA would then mean we head to tiebreakers and I wonder if they'll push for another thus continuing the overextension cycle that i'm so afraid of

One source has the following line up for Croatia's game against Iceland:
Kalinic
Pivaric, Caleta-Car, Corluka, Jedvaj
Badelj, Bardaric
Perisic, Kovacic, Pjaca
Kramaric

Still got plenty of quality in that side, but obviously resting their main players. We will see if that is the side they play

I took the Crow-ats 1st half.

anybody wanna talk me off the Socceroos? Peru hasn't scored despite a ton of possession, a draw is at worst a push and could push some money to my end of the table on the Asian handicap and frankly I've been impressed by the way the Aussies defended FRA in the opener and then from all reports dominated possession and deserved a better fate vs DEN.

Trying not to overreact to what we've seen as everybody was anti-Australia entering the tournament, but Peru has wasted a lot of possession and has conceded in both games plus they have the shortest squad out there vs a big Aussie side yet have to win to beat me

I took the draw.

This Group D could be bananas. Croatia locked in top spot as long as they don't lose like 5-0. Nigeria probably in with a draw.

Great call. I tailed at +525!

Solid reasoning.

There is a reason. Players will still try and if a forward gets ball in scoring position he will still try and score.

However ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT.

and honestly you need a little bit of luck to win a goal less game.

But hey it’s June 26th WHY NOT A LUCKY DAY?

June 26th is a lucky day my friends.

Call of the year on this game.
Luck favours those who BELIEVE

EXCELLENT JOB AND NICE HIT!!

Im back from workout elite style.

Completed 200 push ups
50 sit ups
45 Mins on the treadmill

What’s going on for the afternoon matches?

I believed, Sammy. I really did.

I know you did buddy. I had a good feeling about your write up. I was at the gym working out and saw the game 0-0 at the 80 min mark. I smiled and thought of your play.

Why can’t we be lucky a lot?

Why can’t we get things our way?

There is no concrete rules in life. Everything is on the table and accessible for us.

Nigeria has a good shot to win?

Messi tired? Doesent care?

My read is team in disarray, and wasn't that good to start with. Barely qualified for the tourney, melted down vs Croatia. Guys fighting in the locker room. Coach made five changes today, they are gripping. Bringing in a goalie from the bench who has NEVER played in international play. Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 in a friendly in Russia.
Live ass dog in my opinion.

My read is team in disarray, and wasn't that good to start with. Barely qualified for the tourney, melted down vs Croatia. Guys fighting in the locker room. Coach made five changes today, they are gripping. Bringing in a goalie from the bench who has NEVER played in international play. Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 in a friendly in Russia.
Live ass dog in my opinion.

SOLD

Back