• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Marsski at the World Cup

Split today on my huge dog bets.
Probably shouldn't pushed in more on Nigeria but I thought they were a live dog. I'm not gonna say the no penalty handball was a bad call, it could have gone either way. Messi's crew gets the benefit of the doubt, we know that. Same as when my Buckeyes get calls in college football.

I'm still not totally clear what happens with a 3 ways tie today between Germany/Mexico/Sweden....but honestly I think Mexico at least gets a draw against Sweden. Mexico has looked very solid to me and I think Sweden trying to come forward for the win plays right into their hands on the counter.
That said, I'm going to stay away from that game other than the Mexico PK I already have...

So Serbia needs to win against Brazil and I think we see a wide-open game here that Brazil will like. Serbia has a rather rugged defense and I do expect them to try to beat up on Neymar. I played the over and the over total cards...

ADD:

6.27 Serbia/Brazil Over 2.5/3 half unit bet +125
6.27 Serbia/Brazil Total Cards Over 4.5 1/4 unit bet +120
6.27 Serbia/Brazil Total Cards Over 5.5 1/4 unit bet +250

Costa Rica is the only team in the WC who hasn't scored yet , I expect it to stay that way against a very solid Swiss defense.

ADD:

6.27 Costa Rica TT Under 0.5 goals half unit bet -110

Prolly gonna do that CR tt as well, going to wait for these results. GL with em

Thanks Kj & Teed
Mexico looks close to breaking through here...

ADD:

6.27 Live Bet Mexico ML +150 1/4 unit bet

Crashed and burned the last two days after a pretty good first 10 days...not betting this afternoon...gonna regroup

First Rd/Advance bets
Overall: 19-24; unit count to follow but I think I'm down a couple....forgot my 0-0 bet...actually only down 0.15...

Last edited:
So if Spain doesn't go to the final....it will be one of Russia/Croatia/Denmark/Sweden/Swiss/Columbia/England

Shopping for value amongst those teams and hope to hedge if someone slips through to the final makes sense to me.

I am tossing England because they are way overbet at +725, Denmark and Russia seem too weak to make it unless there's some Putin shenanigans....

Tossing Columbia because Rodregiuez is hurt and I think they lack punch without him. Only two shots on goal todays vs Senegal.

Sweden? Can't see it, I know they looked great against Mexico but feel like its an overreaction to get on that bandwagon...

Croatia and Swiss left. Croatia 10/1; Swiss 35/1....value clearly with Swiss but Croatia seems dangerous as fuck....thinking about it

Last edited:
ADD:

Decided to take a small flyer on Swiss to win WC...$58 to win $2,030...will probably hedge if they make final

Sweet 16 time...

I think Argentina are hot garbage and should have gone down to Nigeria. I will gladly take France ML @ plus money. France hasn't really played that well but has the talent to get it done. I may come back and get some France TT over...

ADD: France ML half unit bet +135

Portugal has a leaky defense and I just trust Uruguay with two great strikers to figure out a way. Ronaldo is scary no doubt but not seeing the quality on offense other than him.

ADD: Uruguay to ADVANCE to win half unit -119

Too much quality in the midfield for Croatia....Denmark will try to park the bus and they have a great goalie but I'll take some fav ML...

ADD:

7.1 Croatia ML to win half unit -115

Sweet 16 time...

I think Argentina are hot garbage and should have gone down to Nigeria. I will gladly take France ML @ plus money. France hasn't really played that well but has the talent to get it done. I may come back and get some France TT over...

ADD: France ML half unit bet +135

Portugal has a leaky defense and I just trust Uruguay with two great strikers to figure out a way. Ronaldo is scary no doubt but not seeing the quality on offense other than him.

ADD: Uruguay to ADVANCE to win half unit -119
You convinced me on France already liked Uruguay hoping for 2-1 win there

Thanks boys let's get it today....Is France ready for an offensive breakout? I'll take a shot they get to 2.

ADD:

France TT Over 1.5 half unit bet +175

Odds are too juicy not to take a shot at Uruguay getting to 2 against this shaky ass Portugal back line....

ADD:

6.30 Uruguay TT Over 1.5 half unit bet +220

Taking a small shot on Russia tomorrow. Obviously, they have the home crowd and Spain has underperformed. I feel like we see a big upset in this round and this could be it. Let's be honest there could be some Putin/FIFA fuckery here @ the end if its tight. Seems worth a shot.

ADD:
7.1 Russia half unit bet +500

ADD:
Croatia to reach FINAL half unit bet +450
7.2 Mexico +1 half unit bet +105
7.2 & 7.3 ML parlay Belgium/England half unit bet +198
7.3 Switzerland PK to win half unit -130

6'5 Yerry Mina of Columbia has scored two goals off headers this World Cup. He is a prime candidate to score off a set piece today.

ADD:

7.3 Yerry Mina (#13 Columbia) to Score ANYTIME goa vs. England 1/4 unit bet +900

6'5 Yerry Mina of Columbia has scored two goals off headers this World Cup. He is a prime candidate to score off a set piece today.

ADD:

7.3 Yerry Mina (#13 Columbia) to Score ANYTIME goa vs. England 1/4 unit bet +900

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Took the sting out of losing my parlay

Havent bet the draw yet, here it comes...

7.6 Uruguay/France DRAW 1H to win half unit -105
7.6 Uruguay/France DRAW full game half unit bet +210

7.7 England/Sweden DRAW 1H to win half unit -105
7.7 England/Sweden DRAW full game half unit bet +220

Back