• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Manziel Released By CFL Team

Some reporters are wondering if Manziel deliberately did things to get his contract cancelled so he could play for the AAF or the proposed XFL.

I doubt he can make either league, but the XFL will probably keep him on a roster just for the press coverage he brings

Some reporters are wondering if Manziel deliberately did things to get his contract cancelled so he could play for the AAF or the proposed XFL.

I doubt he can make either league, but the XFL will probably keep him on a roster just for the press coverage he brings
Why would he not make an AAF roster? These rosters have trash QBs.

Why would he not make an AAF roster? These rosters have trash QBs.

Manziel was a flash in the pan-- Played on a high tempo offensive team with future NFL pro bowlers Mike Evans Jake Matthews on it--

Manziel is old now-- He was athletic early-- 16-22-- Afer 22 he became old fast- He isnt fast anymore-- He couldnt out run anyone in the CFL-

Manziel was just a college star-- Good college player but not a PRO level QB--

The guy is clearly not able to stick wtih anything-- Who ever signs this guy should be immediately fired from their position-- He will bail every single time

Manziel was never a QB--

How the NFL drafted him is beyond me---

He has no ability to play from the pocket-
He does not study film
He is not a leader
He is not patient in the pocket

All he is is a scrambler-- He just plays sand lot football-- It worked in high school and in college (Because the team was full of NFL players)

Merril Hodge correctly predicted 100000% that Manziel was going to be a bust-- He said no chance that he could play in the NFL

Manziel was never a QB--

How the NFL drafted him is beyond me---

He has no ability to play from the pocket-
He does not study film
He is not a leader
He is not patient in the pocket

All he is is a scrambler-- He just plays sand lot football-- It worked in high school and in college (Because the team was full of NFL players)

Merril Hodge correctly predicted 100000% that Manziel was going to be a bust-- He said no chance that he could play in the NFL
Manziel was a dynamic player in college. He beat Alabama. Every Saturday he was magical. Pretty easy to say now.

Manziel was a dynamic player in college. He beat Alabama. Every Saturday he was magical. Pretty easy to say now.

He never beat Alabama. Texas A M beat Alabama. LSU waxed Johnys ass twice showing what was to be in the NFL-- All the smart NFL evaluators knew he was a bust--

He was entertaining and athletic no doubts- Could scramble and make plays VS KIDS-- VS COLLEGE KIDS--

In this universe or any in the multiverse JOHNY F could not play QB at a PRO level-- He just isnt that guy- Mentality is one of the most important traits of a franchise QB- Johny F does not have the mentality-- Quitter mentality--- Played out that way so far

I wish him luck- Be great to see him overcome but everyone knows he is FINISHED- He is old and slow now- His speed declined after he was 22-- He was fast early on like 14-21- Then he declined as well- Combine proved it, He had average athleticism-

Johnny Manziel was a must watch at A&M. Pretty tough to know is immaturity from afar. That's the area that has cost him.

He was the most entertaining player since MIKE VICK-- He was must watch TV-- I guess the fact that he was so entertaining probably covered some of the fundamentals that were lacking to be a consumate PRO-- Because he was so unoirthodox it was fun and entertaining but maybe not the best style of football for the PROS?

Back