• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Los Angeles Rams Season Long Thread

wiseplayer

Last season we took advantage of a major weak season win total of 5.5 because of Fraud Fisher and the perception of his middle school coaching staff.
I'm well connected to this team and feel that I can contribute to this forum regarding any insight.
I'll start by saying we have a fastbreak offense with a defense that has some questions at LB. Even with Suh and Brockers, if we have issues signing Donald, I think we're a little shy on the Dline. Our DBs are terrific so I think we'll see a run approach vs this defense.
Pretty sure the Rams have turned into a preseason team to roll with. McVay doesn't stop pushing his offense and wants to win. He has a depth at WR and RB that is very rich in talent. Mannion is a veteran formidable backup and they have a gunslinger in Luis Perez. I have to see more of him to see how wreckless he might be to showcase his talents. There's good although young depth on this defense. I'm looking for my spots to hit them good in preseason.
Season won total is 9.5 or 10 in some places vs a difficult schedule. I don't see value here unless key injuries pop up ala left tackle for a possible under 10. GL

Is their non-conference really tough? I’m assuming so if you considering under 10 wins. 4-2 in West seems incredibly likely at worst.

Agree about looking to play them in preseason, makes a lot of sense. Overs too possibly?

They're playing the AFC West, at Denver and Oakland, KC in Mexico so no home field there. Packers, Vikings, Saints and Eagles. 7 games here along with at Detroit and Chicago. I think 10 wins is within 1 win either way. There's no value here with a much tougher schedule than last year.

Goff and this offense should light up the scoreboard. Yes, we have Brandon Cooks but the rest of this receiving core is very good and will benefit even more from having Cooks. This receiving core is also under contract for minimum of 3 years. Add Gurley's 4 year extension and we're seeing a window of opportunity for Super Bowl titles.

I'm not sold on Goff but more on the coach. Will be interesting to see how things play out between them and the Niners over the next few years. Rams seem to be going all in now before Goff commands a 150 million deal.

I'm starting to believe in Goff more and more. He's definitely become more confident and more comfortable. I see a complete change even since last season. I think he'll be fine. He's got a great HC to help him and a lot of weapons to choose from.

Heard on radio the other day, chemistry between Goff and Cooks is off the chain. Deep balls and connections already there and way ahead of last year with Watkins. Bodes well for the Rams offense.

Last edited:
Correct. They was saying how much more intuitive Cooks is compared to Watkins. His understanding of the plays and playbook are already ahead of Watkins lol

Heard on radio the other day, chemistry between Goff and Cooks is off the chain. Deep balls and connections already there and way ahead of last year with Watkins. Boxes well for the Rams offense.
Good to know.

Back