• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Lomachenko v Lopez

skanless13

We come in peace
Not sure how many boxing fans are around here, but for those who aren't familiar with him, the #1 P4P boxer in the world will be fighting this weekend on free ESPN. I encourage everyone to check this fight out. Lomachenko is one of the most skilled, talented, and entertaining boxers ever. This dude literally outclasses his opponents so badly, that many have literally quit mid fight. He faces what is easily his toughest test this weekend.

For those familiar with these 2, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this fight.

Lopez is good, and hungry, but nowhere near Lomo’s level. He will be game imo but Lomo will put on a clinic and either get a stoppage late or win by lopsided decision imo.

next weekend is good too with Gervonta Davis and Santa Cruz and the big ufc card

Man I love Lomo... probably my favorite boxer to watch since Tyson, but that's a pretty steep price.

It’s not steep when he wins.

I have a hard time seeing how he loses a fight...ever. He lost ONE fight as an amateur out of 497 fights. He’s “lost” ONE fight as a pro, which was his 2nd pro fight, and he was essentially robbed. Weren’t there 41 low blows counted by his opponent? And there wasn’t even one warning given, let alone points taken away.

It’s not steep when he wins.

I have a hard time seeing how he loses a fight...ever. He lost ONE fight as an amateur out of 497 fights. He’s “lost” ONE fight as a pro, which was his 2nd pro fight, and he was essentially robbed. Weren’t there 41 low blows counted by his opponent? And there wasn’t even one warning given, let alone points taken away.
Yeah. That fight was some BS for sure!

I wouldn’t say he was robbed. They put him in super early vs a serious serious veteran that would cause anyone problems.

But yea. He has moved past that and to me the line is a reflection on Lopez

I expect Lomo to win tho

LOMO DESCISION or maybe Lopez early KO..
Lomo -400 8/2
Lopez by KO +550 1.6/8.8

Guaranteed profit

giphy.gif

On 2nd thought, I'm betting Lomo via ko, tko, dq +220. Banking on Lopez not handling his emotions and fading after like round 6 or 7.
Also have Lomo parlayed with Patriots ML tomorrow.

Played .25 unit on Lopez via TKO or ko, as a small hedge. However, fully expect Lomo to make Lopez look foolish.

I wouldn’t say he was robbed. They put him in super early vs a serious serious veteran that would cause anyone problems.

But yea. He has moved past that and to me the line is a reflection on Lopez

I expect Lomo to win tho

41 low blows and not one deduction? He was robbed.

Thought Loma was going to get going there in the 8th round but Lopez recovered pretty good.

Lopez needs to start countering a bit and staying back

Cause loma is completely selling out now, dont wanna trade with him

Back