• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

LFG Day Until Arizona vs Hawaii/Miami vs Florida

wiseplayer

Thought I'd throw 186 out there. AAF football has been helping in this dreadful month of February. I've said it before but I think the interest will fizzle for this football league the minute March Madness starts. Hard to think there will be any interest when baseball and NBA playoffs start.
I've had nightmares of February when we're in October. Lol. Thank God I'm coaching varsity fastpitch softball this time of year to pass the most brutal time of the year.

That makes it seem so much longer.
Just get us to March. Lol. I'm wondering if the NCAA should consider shortening their devalued season and get the conference tournaments started in February. They could spread the tournaments over a month until the Madness begins.

Brad Powers left out a crucial rule (#4 below) that has determined two of the last four winners:

Heisman Betting 101:
#1 It's okay to bet long-shots: 8 of last 10 winners have been 20/1 or greater in preseason.
#2 It's a QB Award: 16 of last 19 winners have been QB's!
#3 Has to play on a good team: Average regular season wins for last 19 Heisman winners: 10.9!
#4 Rules 2 and 3 do not apply if Deshaun Watson is eligible for the award.

We've gotten thru another decade. 129

I'm starting to look at this years NFL draft and YouTubing players. Just watching that gets me in the mood for the season.

We know DMC is damn good. Milton will be a star. McNamara looks good early. Deepest QB room I know of. Plenty of options. I expect DMC to play plenty. Shea will do very well in this offense as well.

100 days left ... DeAngelo Williams played at Memphis from 2002-2005 and has the most 100 yard rushing games in division 1 history with 34.deangelo-williams-2005-12-26.jpg

Back