• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Lendingtree bowl? Miami Ohio vs raging cajuns

Materhead

The ragun Cajuns are -14. That’s a lot of points in a bowl game. Anybody have some insight to this game? Much appreciated

Miami's awful run game can't take advantage of some below average #s for ULL rush defense wise.

ULL should do what they want in this one but I'd defer to a MAC guy here.

Miami's awful run game can't take advantage of some below average #s for ULL rush defense wise.

ULL should do what they want in this one but I'd defer to a MAC guy here.
Kinda agree here then there is the element of shady conference vs shady conference (give more merit nowadays to da shave belt here).

Hate laying this many but I think it laffy taffy or nothing. Slightly better sos and they have mostly demolished teams I’d rate around Miami-Ohio. U la la also beat another Mac team by 20 this year, a Ohio team that played a 3 point game with this Miami squad.

Miami oh tt un 10.5 1h -115
Miami/ULL un 13 1Q -110
Longest TD un 50.5 yards -120

I will be looking for live in play action after the first few drives...finding I make way more money in these smaller tier games after watching the line of scrimmage for a series or two

Hate laying this many but I think it laffy taffy or nothing. Slightly better sos and they have mostly demolished teams I’d rate around Miami-Ohio. U la la also beat another Mac team by 20 this year, a Ohio team that played a 3 point game with this Miami squad.
Beat them in Ohio too. That was a good game for them. Their coach just signed a two-year extension, for what it's worth to the thread.

Coach Napier has gone 5-4 non-conference with every game decided by double digits and only one going under the total. In non-conference games as the fave, plus that Ohio (-3) game you mentioned, LLAF won by at least 20 points per game, scoring 35,45,49,66,77

Those Napier non-conference games were mostly start-of-season matchups. Miami has had a shitload of time to get ready for this, so that's the main difference I see.

Waiting for something live here also. Hoping for a few Miami stops early to lower the ULL tt to the 31 range.

yo four years ago this Miami coach was a 14 point dog in his only other bowl game, lost the game 17-16. this shit feels like it's gonna be the exact same thing

Coach said it himself - rusty after not playing for a month. I wonder if the kids took a look at the spread and figured they could take the night off

That end zone field level looks like the ball may have been coming out but they won’t slow it down enough to see.

Walked in anyway. Just need another ULL TD now.

Man what happened? I was out for a bit and decided to come home for the end. Looked like laffy taffy was fixing to pull away in 3rd quarter. I get home and it freaking back to 7!! Ugh. Pretty much need a pick 6 or at least a turnover very early in this drive to have a shot to cover now.

Oh fuck no. These dirty bitch refs. Wtf??? Nobody on Miami even thought that was a flag!! Cheating bastards.

And of course next play a home run. God that shit has happened all Bowl season. Refs throw some horse shit flag to bail offense out then next play they hit a huge play. Unreal.,

Even tho that horse shit PI call prob screwed me out a cover (well at least a 55-60% chance I’d think) Looking at stats I suppose I deserved to lose laying freaking -14. U la la didn’t have nearly the success rushing the ball I expected, seriously 100 yards less than I capped them having.

I didn’t watch enough of it to say but the numbers way too close to think u la la shoulda won by more than 2 scores, Miami-O ran 10 more plays and was only out gained by 32 yards. Think I shall make a note for future to be more hesitant with a game that so far removed from regular season. I feel pretty confident in saying this result woulda been much different had it been played several weeks ago.

When he was hit and turned over the ball was loose and down around his knee before his back hit the ground. The broadcast never slowed it down enough but you can see it if you focus on his right leg and not the arm on the end zone angle.

Back