• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Labor Day - Monday, September 3rd Discussion Thread

Eddings on FULL blast today. Already had KC first half. With him in I doubled

Watsons splits suck for this game
Loser they never know who should be in
Reyes Montana Would have been excellent
Watson did not like the road or the night so him they used

Last edited:
Not the best ump for deGrom. 0-3 4.24 ERA life time with him. Has been fantastic with Mesoraco though in 18 starts, 1.70 ERA. Mets don't hit lefties period. Wood, 1-2 4.74 ERA with Trumpane.

Peel funny you post that cause I came here to say obviously late to party but blindly betting Tampa every game till end. 5he6 wont sneak in but might finish with better record than Cleveland

Peel funny you post that cause I came here to say obviously late to party but blindly betting Tampa every game till end. 5he6 wont sneak in but might finish with better record than Cleveland

Doing the same, did it tonight as well. BOL to you bud!

Back