• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ World Cup 2018

Probably do these daily before getting too invested, kinda have a feeling these matches that don't mean anything see some goals, and not really positive Russia/Uruguay means much, they'll likely draw Spain or Portugal, not sure if either care which one

6/25

62118 Saudi Arabia/Egypt o2.25 -119 2*
62121 Uruguay/Russia o2 -123 3*
62125 Portugal ML -152 3*
62125 Portugal -.75 -116 1.5*

thx teeed

nice to get those late goals in...not sure why I don't have team totals for these 2nd games, likely scenario is Portugal and Spain will be in a battle for goal differential, group winner gets Russia and they're identical for now. gonna play some alt lines

34244 Spain -1 -160 2*
34250 Spain -2 +190
34492 Spain/Morocco o3 +120

Thx EZ

Finally team totals

62130 Spain tt o2.5 +135 2*
62125 Portugal tt o1.5 -130 2*

As mentioned they'll likely both be scoreboard watching and gotta likely go for it

6/26

62116 Peru -.25 +102 3*
62129 Denmark/France draw +160 1.5*
62101 Argentina -200 3*
62101 Argentina -1 -118 1.5*

Argentina, quite simple....think the managerial blowup and fall out my be exactly what this squad needed. Think they play a more free flowing match tomorrow than anything we've not only seen this year but last WC and the two Copas in between. All that talent and could never put it together. There finally is nothing to really defend tomorrow, they pretty much have to go for it and I feel that Nigeria are precisely the team to do that against. Over is certainly in play as well, Argie back line certainly can give up goals and Nigeria have a couple qualified strikers that can take advantage, but that could also open this up....something you don't want against Argentina. Hoping Argie just let it all hang out and we get to see the quality forwards on at once, of course that would leave the defense susceptible. Cards might also be a play, doubt Argie gonna worry too much about some hard tackles if necessary and African teams always candidates for a mugging or two.

Peru, been said they should show up for the ridiculous fan support and they are a quality team...hard to see them leaving w/o points(s) while the soccerroos already got one. Going to be classic speed v physical in this one, hoping the speed wins out and they can net a couple.

France/Denmark draw is pretty self explanatory, both are through if it happens. Not big on playing under 2 might just do it here. If France do score, there's at least a legitimate chance the Danes can get it back although the crosses have left a ton to be desired.

Lean heavy to Croatia, kinda want to see official lineup before though.

No point in adding Argie team total...1.5 juiced at -185 might as well just bet the ML at that point. Won't be surprised to see them get to 4 themselves tho. Other one just a play on a team that's been organized, even without several players they are still plenty capable and the Iceland attack isn't concerning. Was hoping after lineups it would come down but that certainly hasn't been the case.

62100 Nigeria/Argentina o3 +104 2.5*
62098 Croatia ML -125 2*

If Modric is in, I'll play

62098 Croatia ML -112 1.5*
62098 Croatia tt o1.5 +110

Last wagers for this one until maybe HT, see how it's going...Turkish ref, hopefully he's liberal w/the cards

34637 Nigeria/Argentina o3.5 +170
34554 Nigeria/Argentina o4.5 cards -120 2*
(yellow 1, red 2, yellow/yellow/red 3)

Last wagers for this one until maybe HT, see how it's going...Turkish ref, hopefully he's liberal w/the cards

34637 Nigeria/Argentina o3.5 +170
34554 Nigeria/Argentina o4.5 cards -120 2*
(yellow 1, red 2, yellow/yellow/red 3)

I'm on the other side, but I do think we see some goals especially with Argentina so desperate and playing a brand new goalie....here's to some goals

Reactions: KJ
I'm on the other side, but I do think we see some goals especially with Argentina so desperate and playing a brand new goalie....here's to some goals
I get it Mars, been against em the first two matches and would likely have been here as well...this whole thing has thrown quite a wrinkle in my fade Argentina this year mantra. Very much think this is what they needed, of course it could easily be an implosion as well...and Caballero out of net, not sure that helps over

I get it Mars, been against em the first two matches and would likely have been here as well...this whole thing has thrown quite a wrinkle in my fade Argentina this year mantra. Very much think this is what they needed, of course it could easily be an implosion as well...and Caballero out of net, not sure that helps over

True, he does suck. But first ever CAP in this situation, might see an early mistake....

6/27

62104 Germany -2 +105 4*
62107 Sweden +.25 -122 2*
62107 Sweden ML +198
62109 Serbia/Brazil o2.5 -122 2*
62110 Brazil -1 -113
62112 Switzerland/Costa Rica u2.25 -112 2*

Team totals when I get em...be great if Mexico don't advance and while that may be wishful thinking, it's not so far fetched. They've thought it was smooth sailing since the day they shocked the Germans and now have to suddenly protect their position to advance. Not high on Sweden at all but a perfectly capable European team, if they score first, commence the puckered up arseholes, specially if Germans score a couple early. Not sure how a 3-way tie break would work, but if it's GD first and Germany wins the group...then it would come down to h2h between MEX and SWE.

Other group will be interesting depending on the early matches. Not sure the posturing but can see a situation where one of the teams plays to avoid Germany. Just think Brazil will be too much for a less than potent Serb team and not sure CR score.

Just in case I don't get the team total or don't make it up in time, gonna throw this in as well

62103 S Korea/Germany o3 -129 2*

And the Taco Tuesday special, too many tacos, too much tequila, don't think their sharp

62106 Mexico/Sweden u2.25 -108

the consistent negativity towards MEX is wild to me, they won both their matches and somehow everyone thinks they are just coasting without any real evidence for those beliefs

KJ I have a Germany +426 to win the group price...basically just need a Sweden win by 2 or less and. Germany win by 2 or more to get it. Feels like the price is fair to me

Most importantly GL tomorrow...I’m loaded up every which way with Germany and figured I’d tack on a little win the group action at better than 4-1 as well

GL with it, seems reasonable...how does price compare with a Germany -1.75/Sweden ML parlay?

the consistent negativity towards MEX is wild to me, they won both their matches and somehow everyone thinks they are just coasting without any real evidence for those beliefs

Seems like a really tough break for them having won both games and not locked into advancing yet and needing a result vs Sweden. Is this the toughest group? I want to be on Mexico but have draw in back of my mind for this one.

6/27

62104 Germany -2 +105 4*
62107 Sweden +.25 -122 2*
62107 Sweden ML +198
62109 Serbia/Brazil o2.5 -122 2*
62110 Brazil -1 -113
62112 Switzerland/Costa Rica u2.25 -112 2*

Team totals when I get em...be great if Mexico don't advance and while that may be wishful thinking, it's not so far fetched. They've thought it was smooth sailing since the day they shocked the Germans and now have to suddenly protect their position to advance. Not high on Sweden at all but a perfectly capable European team, if they score first, commence the puckered up arseholes, specially if Germans score a couple early. Not sure how a 3-way tie break would work, but if it's GD first and Germany wins the group...then it would come down to h2h between MEX and SWE.

Other group will be interesting depending on the early matches. Not sure the posturing but can see a situation where one of the teams plays to avoid Germany. Just think Brazil will be too much for a less than potent Serb team and not sure CR score.

Do you have some type of future interest as to why you don’t want Mexico to advance? I have no horse in that just think it be pretty crappy for Mexico if they didn’t advance, imo they certainly deserving as plenty of other teams that havnt shown as much quality or have as many points are thru already!! I’d feel really bad for them and that not typically my nature! Lol.

Agree about Germans laying it on. I couldn’t bring myself to play the -2 so sucked it up and paid the -157 to get Germany -1.5. With you on Brazil. I can’t bring myself to be against Mexico, I just think they will manage to get a result here, think I’m gonna play draw small there.. gl buddy

Do you have some type of future interest as to why you don’t want Mexico to advance? I have no horse in that just think it be pretty crappy for Mexico if they didn’t advance, imo they certainly deserving as plenty of other teams that havnt shown as much quality or have as many points are thru already!! I’d feel really bad for them and that not typically my nature! Lol.

Agree about Germans laying it on. I couldn’t bring myself to play the -2 so sucked it up and paid the -157 to get Germany -1.5. With you on Brazil. I can’t bring myself to be against Mexico, I just think they will manage to get a result here, think I’m gonna play draw small there.. gl buddy
My future interest against Mexico is probably no different than you future interest against the Cubs I guess...they're the US biggest rival, their fans are all over the place here, every time the US play in PHX it's against MEX and 90% fans are for Mexico, etc....I don't want them to advance. Would I feel bad for them? Hell. Fucking. No. But that's not necessarily why the bets are against them.

If they don't make it through, there are two other teams that won two games also...and sorry I've not been overly impressed by a team that was borderline limping into the WC in pretty poor form, played what appeared to me to be a very lethargic German team in that match that MEX should have won by 2-3 goals, looked pretty pedestrian against a Korea team I vastly overrated and allowed the Koreans to score, to win that one by only one goal....they aren't as great as what everyone seems to be thinking, at least they haven't been in these eyes.

If they don't advance, they will truly have themselves and themselves only to blame. Hell the ball is in their court today. But if they've been that great, they wouldn't be in any position to lose via tiebreakers.

All that said, glad you're enjoying the WC, leggo Germans!

i don't mean to sound like a MEX fan, but dinging them for not keeping a clean sheet because of a well-taken shot from outside the box in stoppage time with a two-goal advantage is harsh

Ok now the picture is clear, Brazil should be plenty motivated to win the group, already have that so just going to add a bit

62110 Brazil ML -192 2*
62110 Brazil -1 -119 2*
62110 Brazil tt o2 +100 2.5*
62113 Costa Rica tt u.5 -105 1.5*
62112 Switzerland ML -169 2*

Thx Swiss, what a tease

For now, there will be more but not gonna go deeper til later tonight or in the AM

62055 Senegal +.5 +100 3*
62057 Senegal/Colombia draw +255
62080 Poland pk +101 2*
62080 Poland ML +176
62073 England/Belgium o2.25 -107 5*
62073 1h England/Belgium o1 +109 2.5*
62088 Panama/Tunisia o2.75 -106 3*
62088 1h Panama/Tunisia o1 -120 1.5*

I do love overs in meaningless games, those last two will be friendlies. 2nd place in group G is in a great spot, doubt we see much defense there. Senegal advance would be just great

Nothing new but Belgium announced they weren't playing yellow card players. They sound very happy wirh 2nd

Reactions: KJ
Back