• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ Super Bowl LIII

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
4101 AFC/NFC o58.5 -110 10*
102 Rams +1 +105 18*
102 Rams ML +119 12*
102 2h Rams ML +101 8*

101 3rd Quarter o10.5 -115 4*
101 4th Quarter o14.5 -125 10*
10065 Highest Scoring Half 2nd + OT -115 5*
27659 Rams to win by 1-6 pts +500 1.5*
27660 Rams to win by 7 or more pts +300 2.5*
10050 D/ST score in game +200 2*
6790574 Game will be tied at the end of the 1st Qtr +310

Last edited:
Haha whole f'n world pretty much handing NE the Lombardi already, gonna give this a go before it inevitably ends up where it should. Regular season, who's favored? Take out the fluff. Oh, and in a dome, who's favored? Take out the fluff. Playing against the everyones who seem to think there is no stopping Brady and Bill. Rams should be a 3 point favorite this season at least. Concern for Gurley news I guess, but not really.

102 Rams +1 +105 18*

Early to talk about who the world is on.

Remember, the GOAT, just a week ago said, sorry we're still here.

Pats been dogged by everyone since 2011.

And 2x this year.

Huge plays. Don't see it. Chiefs are legit and lost. Rams, eh.

I've gotten 8 texts about crowning NE and I haven't even really looked at my phone. No one is going to be on the Rams. But that's not why I'm doing it. They should be favored, and by at least a field goal. Everything about that setting other than experience and hoopla says Rams.

Again, regular season, this isn't close to the line on a neutral field, especially one that favors basically everything the Rams do.

Im not a big fan of Goff i can see him throwing a pick or 2
He had a remarkable streak coming into today, if Gurley didn't drop the pass it would still be in tact. Why do you think he's interception prone? That would go against recent form.

At least when I say I might not watch it, a) it may be true and b) it wouldn't be intentional

Haha whole f'n world pretty much handing NE the Lombardi already, gonna give this a go before it inevitably ends up where it should. Regular season, who's favored? Take out the fluff. Oh, and in a dome, who's favored? Take out the fluff. Playing against the everyones who seem to think there is no stopping Brady and Bill. Rams should be a 3 point favorite this season at least. Concern for Gurley news I guess, but not really.

102 Rams +1 +105 18*
I think Gurley has more rust than anything combined with CJ Anderson has been hot.
If you look at the 2 Gurley dropped passes. His hands whiffed on both attempts to make the catch. He wasn't close to catching it. I think he's lacking some confidence more so than his knee is hurt. He looked pretty good on his TD run. 2 more weeks to get it right might help.

I get the reasoning, don't understand the bet. Why not just take the ML and get some extra juice?

Good luck, nice work on the Ship games I was pretty crushed getting burned on the Under in the late game. 38points in Q4. Of course.

I’m not sure how to get against Brady at this point. Dude is just too electric but at the same time I do really like the Rams D a lot more than KC who actually kept him in check until Q4

This play makes sense in today's current NFL climate.

Yep seems like a very fair price for something I see far more likely than a coin flip, and if the first several minutes are remotely sluggish/jitterish or even just conservative and feeling out the game, this has a very good chance I believe

Yep seems like a very fair price for something I see far more likely than a coin flip, and if the first several minutes are remotely sluggish/jitterish or even just conservative and feeling out the game, this has a very good chance I believe

I think it be very kc-ish in terms of most the points coming late. Fully expect the defenses to have the edge early and the offenses having to adjust.

27659 Rams to win by 1-6 pts +500 1.5*
27660 Rams to win by 7 or more pts +300 2.5*
10050 D/ST score in game +200 2*
6790574 Game will be tied at the end of the 1st Qtr +310

Love it all....

I’m on Rams ML
Rams -3
And Rams -6.5

Also I’m on every Everett prop I could find including first Td and Rams first Td

Go get it KJ

Obviously sitting on bad numbers on the larger wagers, it's time to go to ol' trusty along with a couple of my own

Bettor X, Fondybadger and Eggman tail

102 Rams ML +119 12*
101 3rd Quarter o10.5 -115 4*
101 4th Quarter o14.5 -125 10*

Ugh, like getting 3 at + money so here goes more

102 2h Rams ML +101 8*

Back