• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Kentucky Derby PPs

Still thinking Game Winner wins this. Not concerned with him not winning his last. Can't decide which of these bombs hits the board tho.

Race 6: Marley's Freedom with a dream post for her running style, will be able to stalk the speed and make her move at the top of the stretch, Race 7 might be the most wide open race of the day and Race 8 I think Mitole is the best sprinter in the country.

Pick 3: 7/All/8

$50'ex box Amy's Challenge and Marleys Freedom. MF obvious one to beat but like the fact AC is outside the other speed today. Maybe tougher to run down.

Looks hard to get past the Chad Brown duo here but I thought 3 had a chance. She won this race last year. Violent storm just came through knocked out power. So I lost the feed to everything

anybody have access to Sportsline and Deming's picks ?
heard from a friend Deming has been hot this year and 8 of last 10 Derby's

Not usually a fan of horses facing winners for the first time but think Social Paranoia improved once getting put on the lawn and think he can best this field, knew he wasn’t going to be near 10-1 ML bit surprised he’s early favorite.

Also think Digital Age can run with these as well, and I have the 2 Mott horses a step behind those along with Avie’s Flatter

10th race could have a decent payoff. Yes Instagrand will be even money but there's some value underneath. Not sure why the 13 hog Creek hustle is 30-1 when Manny wah is 10-1. Mr money and Captain von trapped could be useful as well.

Strange that Baffert's only horse to win a race in 2019 is the highest price of the three. Reminds me of the lack of respect I'll Have Another got.

Strange that Baffert's only horse to win a race in 2019 is the highest price of the three. Reminds me of the lack of respect I'll Have Another got.

Definitely strange seeing other riders take off his to ride others.

An Instagrand loss here wouldn't look good for his SA Derby counterparts.

These one turn mile races are tricky. Hes definitely the best horse. But the cutback and one turn are definitely differnet obstacles.

Of course Dream Maker plods along for 3rd. I've lost more money on him in the past.

LA Derby also rans run 1-2, with a Blue Grass also ran for the show. Significant?

Back