• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KBO Plays...

Of course. Insult to injury, score 3 in the bottom of 9 (and still had bases loaded) to win by a run

Last edited:
Just found out when it was tied 3-3 in the bottom of 9th, they missed a grand slam by a foot, bounced off the top of the wall to bring in the winning run. Woulda been a bases clearing double any other inning

Last edited:
Just found out when it was tied 3-3 in the bottom of 9th, they missed a grand slam by a foot, bounced off the top of the wall to bring in the winning run. Woulda been a bases clearing double any other inning
I had the same thing. I was pissed. Why couldn't that happen in the 8th as opposed to the 9th. Oh well.

Fuckers. Score 4 in the 7th to tie it up. Then turn around and give it up again.

Hey Jimbo, why the huge disparity between the money line and run line in some of these KBO games?

I've seen a lot of favorites on the ML that are -200 or higher, and that same team -1.5 runs is close to even money or sometimes plus money.

Tonight's a good example. The LG Twins are -255 ml, and only -115 -1.5 runs.

But I keep forgetting that draws are allowed...

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of favorites on the ML that are -200 or higher, and that same team -1.5 runs is close to even money or sometimes plus money.

Tonight's a good example. The LG Twins are -255 ml, and only -115 -1.5 runs.

But I keep forgetting that draws are allowed...
Yes maybe ties have something to do w it..The tigers game right is -235 and -140

Back