• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

July 12th -14th...Riding out Barry In South Louisiana

BenchCoach

Been working yesterday and this morning to prepare for whats about to hit us later this afternoon. The amount of rain we are expected to get may take out a good portion of our community. Starting this evening we are supposed to get a steady downpour through Monday. I have already been notified that my electricity will most likely be out at some point in the next 36 hours and we need to be prepared to go 4-7 days without it. My property is on higher ground than most in my area so if I go down half of Louisiana will be in the Gulf of Mexico. I know most of you around the rest of the country have heard there is a storm coming but the amount of rain we are about to get nobody understands. These slow moving storms are more dangerous to our area than a CAT4 hurricane. There is most likely going to be a great deal of devastation in our area. Fortunately for my family I am an OCD son of bitch and I have more than enough animals in my freezer/food, water, gas, propane, alcohol, generators and ammunition to last us a month+. I also have stored battery power so when we do lose electricity my extracurricular activities wont be stopped (I will still be capping games in the dark w/ no AC). Sorry for the rant guys. I don't do it often but I had to vent somewhere...Back in a bit with a solid card for this afternoon and tonight....

Always prepared in every facet. Yup, slow moving is just devastating. Hope all stays well and we'll ride it out with ya in here.

7/12

Durham -1.5 -125
New Orleans -1.5 -120
San Antonio -1 +103 (best play)

CHC -1 -120 (early game)
PHI +128
ATL -103
NYY -2.5 -115 (best play)

MIN +115

back with Mexican League

The Philadelphia Washington game both pitchers are horrible on 6+ and both are good in day games

I posted a season win total in NCAA FB forum for anyone interested...story of my life, waiting on lines and information regarding Mexican League...I have 2 totals circled, will post em when I play em...gl tonight guys

GL coach,

I'm on most all, but I'm always hesitant to lay 2'

36_15_2.gif

Best of luck avoiding the worst and just wanted to say how impressive it is doing the work to pick Mexican League baseball games.

Meals is the ump in Cleveland 5 ERA with Clevinger 8 on 5 innings with our guy. Meals big under guy. Clevinger hasplayed 6.plus twice and exploded both times. Its hard to bet over with Meals . Think I am reluctantly just watching here. No I putday of week plau a little on it. Cleveland is a threat and this is a strong

Last edited:
No action in Mexico or AAA as of right now. Really only have interest in one total in AAA and I am still waiting on starting pitcher info...too many DH in Mexico...I'll be around throughout the day but this may be it for me.

Will be playing Tampa 2.5 and Yanks2.5 RL is very scary check my thread
Happ may be completely crazy
Actually they may be able to do it anyway

Last edited:
7/13...made a bit more profit yesterday...blown save away from it being a better than average day
7/14

Tijuana/Puebla un 12 -115
Yucatan -1.5 -155

San Antonio -1.5 -155

PHI -107
ATL -1 -114
MIN +130
NYY -1.5 -105
SEA/LAA ov 10.5 +100

Parlay (1/2*)...NYY ml/San Antonio ml/Yucatan ml...+114

Last edited:
I will probly have a play in the Sunday Night game...line moving in my favor so gonna wait a bit to put her in...back later

Had time to go through my prop page this morning. Being cooped up inside has given me all day and night to cap...like these two below, playing em regular unit size

8115 ARI Z.Greinke strikeouts/. Over 5½ -145
8633 SEA Y.Kikuchi strikeouts/. Under 3½ +100

Looking for a stat...anyone know what the "average batters faced per start or per inning" would be in MLB???

In the Greinke game I was surprised at how bad both pitched on 6+. Greinke is better and has 1 very good game with the ump but not exactly looking at a pitching duel

Last edited:
In the Greinke game I was surprised at how bad both pitched on 6+. Greinke is better and has 1 very good game with the ump but not exactly looking at a pitching duel

wont let me post the numbers but go look at baseballdata pitcher vs batter...Greinke has done really well in this spot

Last edited:
Back