• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Johnny Football

Not just a bench, but down to 3rd string.

I'm more blown away that the NFL didn't doing anything when he beat his GF.

You apologists have to admit. Doesn't the video remind you of every deuche you've ever seen at a bar?

Your bias is showing. As a fellow drinker I'm sure you've been there. I have no love for Johnny acting stupid but you can't see that this coach is going to be gone and Johnny will be the scapegoat.
Jerry will take him and he can have a drinking buddy.

God, I hope Jerry takes him. That ongoing circus is a perfect fit.

Sadly, I don't think anyone would trade a 7th-rounder for him. Browns almost cut him today, according to a couple reports. He's 3rd string Monday night.

Oh, and press, Johnny ain't my kind of drinker. That's an insult. I'm a pro.

According to reports the video is old. But who knows. I wasn't there neither was the pantywastes on ESPN with their faux morality.
Maybe a circus but it has 5 more lombardi's than the mistake

According to reports the video is old. But who knows. I wasn't there neither was the pantywastes on ESPN with their faux morality.
Maybe a circus but it has 5 more lombardi's than the mistake

Because they changed the name of the trophy. Thought you were old enough to remember the Browns were winning titles when Staubach was a toddler.

Have always been a big Johnny supporter. "He will get focused and put the time in" I always said. Johnny Football is a 22 year old QB who hasn't proven a thing in the NFL. I would like to think that after being announced the starter for the rest of the season that would give him some motivation to plug it in and get focused. Great players put the time in OFF the field

As I posted in the weekly discussion thread, I've put in the hours following Cleveland sports. This guy is THE single, biggest disgrace I've seen in this town.

So when was video actually shot?

I have heard bye week and have heard weeks ago...

He looks much younger in that video tbh...

I have to believe, video or no video, the Browns wouldn't bench him without cause.

Isn't it obvious? Dude broke an understood agreement to quit being a jackass, even a harmless jackass. Team set forth a set of expectations, guy didn't comply.

Rehab for substance abuse isn't an in-and-out deal. Manziel thinks it's a joke, team disagrees.

He's a walking embarrassment to himself, his family, Cleveland, the Browns, A&M, the state of Texas, the NFL.

I think Drake has his back.

they traded a 3rd round pick to move up and take JFF

Carr and Teddy were both available

lets go Browns!

does anyone doubt that whichever they choose between Lynch and Goff, they are getting the Ryan Leaf version?

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/234561994&amp;color=ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false"></iframe>
audio of Tip calling in to the localstation

I need to fact check this but I'm pretty sure the Browns have the least amount of playoff losses of any team since 1990

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/234561994&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false"></iframe>
audio of Tip calling in to the localstation

Where did you find that, lol? I share that guy's first name and point of view. Just not quite that emotional.

I need to fact check this but I'm pretty sure the Browns have the least amount of playoff losses of any team since 1990

Just one, I believe. At Pittsburgh. The Butch Davis/Kelly Holcomb barn burner.

Just one, I believe. At Pittsburgh. The Butch Davis/Kelly Holcomb barn burner.

Make that two. Belichick also lost at Pittsburgh in '94/'95 season, year before the move. So only two playoff losses since 1990.

I just think it's ridiculous. There was a video of him rapping and drinking champagne. Big fucking deal. It's not being a jackass, it's being a young person. Fuck the Browns and fuck the NFL with their uptight attitudes

I just think it's ridiculous. There was a video of him rapping and drinking champagne. Big fucking deal. It's not being a jackass, it's being a young person. Fuck the Browns and fuck the NFL with their uptight attitudes

I think it's made out to be a big deal because of the rehab stint, the fact he promised the Browns he'll stay off it and the fact he is struggling on the field

Decisions have consequences...those made by JFF, those made by Browns, those made in past, those to be made in future.

Decisions have consequences

Decisions have consequences...those made by JFF, those made by Browns, those made in past, those to be made in future.

Decisions have consequences

That is so 1986, dude. This is 'Merica 2015. Get with the program.

Back