• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Johnny Football

and yet another life ruined by ...........Cleveland (bet you thought I was gonna say drugs .. oh ya .. that too)

I don't get it. So he was partying with friends when he off for a week? Is there a "no booze" policy? I think this is Yag. I don't care if he was a rich brat or whatever but when benched for drinking champagne and being a douche? The douche part is evident, no question, but still.

I do think he's even more of an idiot for letting someone within 20 feet of him with their phone out much less screaming into like a jackass.

#scapegoatgate

The guy went to rehab earlier this year and was expected to be the face of the franchise. So instead of studying film and trying to take advantage of the opportunity he's been given for the rest of the season, he's out drinking and partying with his friends.

What's not to get?

More than one veteran teammate (Thomas and Hartline, who have to share a huddle with the asshole) publicly backed Pettine today and implied there's more to the story than bye week behavior. I don't see what there is to get. He's worn out his welcome on the Browns.

In less than two seasons in the NFL, he has ...

- Been filmed and photographed drunk or coked up countless times.
- Fought with fellow drunks in the bar of the hotel in which he used to live.
- Partied and overslept treatment for his strained pussy before last season's final game, was not allowed on the field with the team. Not many believe he was even hurt, most believe he jaked it to get out of the Carolina game after his epic debut last season against the Bengals. You guys remember that one, right?
- Partied some more in Vail or Aspen, somewhere like that, right after last season with none other than the suspended Josh Gordon.
- Entered inpatient treatment for something, presumably substance abuse.
- Exited treatment, vowing changes.
- Began partying in town again almost immediately, everyone knew it.
- Day drank on a Monday last month with his live-in bimbo, got into a dispute with her, drove 100 MPH on I-90 on the berm in the middle of the day, maybe/maybe not assaulted her, somehow skated on that.
- Promised the organization he would not embarrass it over the bye week.
- Proceeded to do exactly that, getting tanked all over Austin for several nights in a row, jetting to Columbus for the OSU-MSU game, getting tanked there. He doesn't even try to hide it. I think he might be more addicted to the camera than whatever else he's on.

I believe and agree with his teammates. It's time to pull the plug. Again, let's not forget, he's not even a good player. Not sure why he thinks he has any rope.

Set up to fail...promised not to embarrass the organization? Um...

That said he'd make a nice addition to the Kardashian clan, maybe he needs sleep with one of the married ones

On the plus side, he can look forward to a future deal with E! or maybe, if he's really lucky, a stint on Dancing With The Stars.

The guy went to rehab earlier this year and was expected to be the face of the franchise. So instead of studying film and trying to take advantage of the opportunity he's been given for the rest of the season, he's out drinking and partying with his friends.

What's not to get?
Agree. Rehab usually means abstinence after treatment. This guy has too many incidents now. Just a few weeks ago he and the gf had the incident on the side of the road. Enoughs, enough. Either grow up or get out of the league and do whatever the fuck you want.

Agree. Rehab usually means abstinence after treatment. This guy has too many incidents now. Just a few weeks ago he and the gf had the incident on the side of the road. Enoughs, enough. Either grow up or get out of the league and do whatever the fuck you want.

Rehab ALWAYS means abstinence after treatment, especially in early recovery. That's why it sucks to go to rehab and why relapse is so common, it's not easy. If the patient doesn't want it, I'd say it's damn near impossible. Whatever he was in for, even if it wasn't for alcohol, there isn't an addictions counselor on earth who would OK drinking in early recovery. 12-step programs for substance abuse don't discriminate.

What's not to get?

Good point but why not come out say "he hasn't watched tape, is not working to get better am so forth?"

Booting because of the video is dumb.

What's not to get?

It's possible to do both

His teammates want him on the bench. It carries more weight than Alex from CTG.

Wait, who's JRussell, lol? I was thinking Russell Wilson.

Oh, Jamarcus. Good comparison, actually. Couple lazy, worthless chumps.

More than one veteran teammate (Thomas and Hartline, who have to share a huddle with the asshole) publicly backed Pettine today and implied there's more to the story than bye week behavior. I don't see what there is to get. He's worn out his welcome on the Browns.

- Partied and overslept treatment for his strained pussy before last season's final game, was not allowed on the field with the team. Not many believe he was even hurt, most believe he jaked it to get out of the Carolina game after his epic debut last season against the Bengals. You guys remember that one, right?
- Partied some more in Vail or Aspen, somewhere like that, right after last season with none other than the suspended Josh Gordon.
- Exited treatment, vowing changes.
- Day drank on a Monday last month with his live-in bimbo, got into a dispute with her, drove 100 MPH on I-90 on the berm in the middle of the day, maybe/maybe not assaulted her, somehow skated on that.
- Proceeded to do exactly that, getting tanked all over Austin for several nights in a row, jetting to Columbus for the OSU-MSU game, getting tanked there. He doesn't even try to hide it. I think he might be more addicted to the camera than whatever else he's on.

I believe and agree with his teammates. It's time to pull the plug. Again, let's not forget, he's not even a good player. Not sure why he thinks he has any rope.

you better watch your mouth tipyerbartender

I expected more....especially from you

this is old man reasoning

- Been filmed and photographed drunk or coked up countless times. - Have never seen any photograph with him and coke
- Fought with fellow drunks in the bar of the hotel in which he used to live. - Believe they were giving him a hard time about him not giving him an autograph and they called him a bunch of names
- Partied some more in Vail or Aspen, somewhere like that, right after last season with none other than the suspended Josh Gordon. - Why cant he party with Josh Gordon? Is he person non grata?
- Treatment - Personal business. Not sure why he has to promise the Browns anything then doing his job
- Day drank on a Monday last month with his live-in bimbo, got into a dispute with her, drove 100 MPH on I-90 on the berm in the middle of the day, maybe/maybe not assaulted her, somehow skated on that. - Admitted to drinking but was below the legal limit - see no problem here
- Promised the organization he would not embarrass it over the bye week. - Not really sure how he did so. He had a good week on his bye week? big whoop. A lot of guys would be in trouble if they are supposedly embarrassing there organization by going to big games and partying during the bye week

this is old man reasoning

- Been filmed and photographed drunk or coked up countless times. - Have never seen any photograph with him and coke
- Fought with fellow drunks in the bar of the hotel in which he used to live. - Believe they were giving him a hard time about him not giving him an autograph and they called him a bunch of names
- Partied some more in Vail or Aspen, somewhere like that, right after last season with none other than the suspended Josh Gordon. - Why cant he party with Josh Gordon? Is he person non grata?
- Treatment - Personal business. Not sure why he has to promise the Browns anything then doing his job
- Day drank on a Monday last month with his live-in bimbo, got into a dispute with her, drove 100 MPH on I-90 on the berm in the middle of the day, maybe/maybe not assaulted her, somehow skated on that. - Admitted to drinking but was below the legal limit - see no problem here
- Promised the organization he would not embarrass it over the bye week. - Not really sure how he did so. He had a good week on his bye week? big whoop. A lot of guys would be in trouble if they are supposedly embarrassing there organization by going to big games and partying during the bye week

Again, I'll go with the judgement of his coach, his left tackle, his starting wide receiver, his high school coach, and his father. You can go with opinion of the inflatable swan.

The Cleveland brain trust should just go ahead and call Jerry. Trade Johnny for Romo.
They would believe they got the better end of the deal.

johnny-manziel-rolls-bill.jpg

wait press, what?

what does this mean?

???????That organization has such a stellar record of perpetuating success, that they would feel giddy taking a 35+yr old with a gimp wing over someone that has not gotten a chance on the field for more than ten minutes.

But don't let that get in the way, Tip and his bias will come in here and post pictures of a kid that's younger than the Qb that started for OSU in the title game last year.
I'm not a Johnny apologist, I just want to see him play. Come on home Johnny, we-uns will fix you .

Manziel to the Cowboys would be a dream come true for train wreck fans everywhere. That would be even more fun than Weeden to the Cowboys has been.

Manziel to the Cowboys would be a dream come true for train wreck fans everywhere. That would be even more fun than Weeden to the Cowboys has been.

It's all about butts in the seats...........Johnny brings butts by being a butt.
Right up Boss Butts alley.

???????That organization has such a stellar record of perpetuating success, that they would feel giddy taking a 35+yr old with a gimp wing over someone that has not gotten a chance on the field for more than ten minutes.

But don't let that get in the way, Tip and his bias will come in here and post pictures of a kid that's younger than the Qb that started for OSU in the title game last year.
I'm not a Johnny apologist, I just want to see him play. Come on home Johnny, we-uns will fix you .

you mean that you would take Johnny over Romo?

even at this point?

really?

Ehhhhh, I love ya bro......but yes, you are this

you have his back always and that is cool.....I have an affinity towards LSU guys too

Ehhhhh, I love ya bro......but yes, you are this

you have his back always and that is cool.....I have an affinity towards LSU guys too

I'm not happy to see an Ag do something stupid in the public eye. I couldn't stand the money sign when he'd score.
And this is going out there......but it's become that way for many and has changed the game. The ESPN moment.
Look at me!!! I'm gonna be on sportscenter. No more tackling, just try to deliver a hit to get on tv.
We're down 40 -0 guys , but I just made a tackle . Watch me stomp around like we won the NC.

And here's old guy logic.
No playing freshman. You're in for four years before moving on to the pros.

I'm not happy to see an Ag do something stupid in the public eye. I couldn't stand the money sign when he'd score.
And this is going out there......but it's become that way for many and has changed the game. The ESPN moment.
Look at me!!! I'm gonna be on sportscenter. No more tackling, just try to deliver a hit to get on tv.
We're down 40 -0 guys , but I just made a tackle . Watch me stomp around like we won the NC.

And here's old guy logic.
No playing freshman. You're in for four years before moving on to the pros.

I cannot co-sign this. Some are ready. I wish they would all stay, but for some(RBs really) it is just a year wasted on their body....I hate to say that, trust me I do.

I like the "No Frosh Talk To Media" thing some teams have in place

Back