• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

John Deere Final round match up plays

RBTrojan

Feel like making a few wagers this Sunday to make things more interesting to watch. I came up with a couple of final round plays. Here was my logic as to why I chose these:

Bae +170 vs Wolff: Wolff won last week and has to be thinking forward a bit towards the British next week. Bae is on the outside looking in for the Fed Ex cup race... He needs a solid finish to move up whereas Wolff just does not have the motivation to finish this tournament well. Enough of an angle to take a shot against the young phenom vs a veteran who could really use a good finish. Price is right...

Schenk -110 vs Haas: Haas has played well this week but has really struggled overall this season... Coming off a 64 Saturday I am hoping for a form reversion Sunday. I kind of like this Schenk kid so giving this match up a shot...

Again going for action here... Not in love with either play but feel like betting.... fade or follow good luck!

Nice 3 putt from inside 20 feet on 16 by Bae... Loses by one

Nailed Haas back to reality today but got super luck with Schenk. He did very little well today... But got the win by one

1-1 for zero profit/ loss

Nice 3 putt from inside 20 feet on 16 by Bae... Loses by one

Nailed Haas back to reality today but got super luck with Schenk. He did very little well today... But got the win by one

1-1 for zero profit/ loss
Alright, big week coming up.

Back