• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

It's here...The Masters

For Tiger 10:42 gets flipped to 1:27 Friday. About what you'd expect. They want him in the main TV window Friday afternoon.

Just hate they always do the cliché all American guy group and International group, kinda annoying. Tiger group is a nice change of pace

Always a great time on Tuesday, I've been many years to the Tournament as well. If you hang out at the TBONZ on Washington , Usually golfers go there. It's a friendly atmosphere. Clarke, Trevino, They also have their own group of scalpers there selling tickets as well. Owners are great guys. Ask for JT, he may see some day passes floating around. Unless I get a call that there is a ticket to use, won't be there this yr.

I've had em. Day tickets are great b/c you can use them and sell them in the afternoon. Think I got 350.00 each for these at like 2pm

Attachments

• masters.jpg
    masters.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Props:

Hole in one Y -135

Tiger top 5 +200
Rose top 5 +200
Day top 5 +275
Casey top 10 +150
DeChambeau top 10 +550
Chappell top 10 +650
Berger top 10 +750

Whoa nelly

Only one I disagree is Bryson but no doubt he has the game...Berger top 10 I might add

Might want to get your Finau fades in now. Dislocated his ankle celebrating an ace during the par 3. Popped it back into place, but I bet it's going to be sore as shit tomorrow, just in time to walk a few 45 degree inclines

Added some matchups. Haven't even gotten into props yet. This is either going to be epic or a disaster.

Spieth -110 vs Rory
Rose +105 vs Rory
Day -120 vs Rickie
Phil -105 vs Bubba
Day -105 vs Bubba
Casey -120 vs Rahm
Casey -110 vs Rickie
Kuchar -105 vs Fleetwood
Oosthuizen -105 vs Poulter
Moore -105 vs Henley
Berger -125 vs Schwartzel

So disaster it is

All 12 of the previous winners made the cut the previous year

7 of the past 12 winners had shot 67 or better at least once, and 23 of the past 25 had shot in the 60’s.

The past 12 winner had all finished in the top 38 at least once before, and 9 had finished top 20

Only 6 of the last 13 finished top 10 the year before

Each of the last 12 winners had won at least 3 times on the US or European Tour, and all had won in the 12 months prior. On 3 had won that calendar year. However, 11 of the 12 had finished in the top 10 at least once that calendar year.

10 of the last 12 were ranked in the world top 30, and 8 were in the top 20.
(List Below in next post)

The last world #1 to win was Eldrick in 2005

Back