• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Its all down hill from here for Belichick...

Smokedawg

Eagles Fan
IF WALSH HAS VIDEO, BELICHICK DONE FOR A YEAR

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that, if it turns out that former Patriots employee Matt Walsh has in possession video of the Rams' final walk-through practice from Super Bowl XXXVI, New England head coach Bill Belichick will be suspended for a year.

Captain Cheater can suck it as far as I'm concerned.

And when he's done he can wipe off his chin and forfeit his ring from Super Bowl [SIZE=-1]XXXIX.[/SIZE]

if he had tape in the Rams superbowl games, i'll say he had tape in the Panthers and Eagles games also.

For the record, the Eagles lost that game because:

1. They played an average game.
2. Donovan turned the ball over too much to win the game.
3. The Patriots cheated.

In that order, and reason number three is slowly becoming reason number 2a.

For the record, the Eagles lost that game because:

1. They played an average game.
2. Donovan turned the ball over too much to win the game.
3. The Patriots cheated.

In that order, and reason number three is slowly becoming reason number 2a.
:36_11_6:...I still cant get over #2 and LJ's fumble:down2:

a1mz9c.gif
patsfm6.gif
a1mz9c.gif

I still cant get over #2 and LJ's fumble

Funny, it's Donovan under throwing Westbrook on the goal line that always gets me.

Not that it still haunts me to this day or anything.

I just feel that if they were definitely cheating for the first super bowl, and they were definitely cheating in the jets game this year, its only logical that they were cheating every game in between

They should be required to forfeit all their titles

and the Eagles should be crowned Super Bowl XXXIX Champions

(and if you think Im above claiming that as a title and wouldnt go out and buy every piece of Eagles Super Bowl Champion merchandise available, then youre nuts!)

As long as I don't have to payback my ML bet on the Pats/Rams superbowl, I'll be just fine with them suspending Billy Boy.

What a great game to watch last night. Been a fun season, see you guys next year.:seeya:

The Cheaters will get their comeuppance. They deserve all the shit they are about to catch. They disgraced the game and are 30x worse than any steroid user in baseball. They are everything that is wrong with pro sports, and am thrilled they got what they deserved last night.

18-1 and no championship. Hysterical.

I wish i could get odds somewhere on Belichick not coaching the pats anymore

I really think the shit hits the fan here...

I mean if this tape is out there and is there anyone that believes its not? then he gets suspended for the year...how do you bring him back after that? Doesnt he have to 'resign' under pressure from Kraft? I mean he disgraced the sport and everything his team 'accomplished' the previous years will always be questioned

I bet on the Rams that year in the Superbowl, and was also in attendance at the Regular season game in the New England when the 2 teams played.

In the first game Kurt Warner and the offense was unreal, timing so clutch and the plays were very crisp.

I bet the Rams in the Superbowl and was shocked to see what happened. But while it was happening the turnovers were not turnovers that were QB error or a nice play by a Pats Db. They were not like tipped balls or a bad read by Warner. The Pats DB Otis Smith knew one play for sure on the INT and that had to be from the formation, he just ran to the spot before the receiver was there. You could see that the Pats knew the Rams basic plays and formations and stuffed them all and knew what reads to take away and where to be.

That is why then the Rams adjusted and the Pats could not stop them as well in the 2nd half of the game.

Anyways I was on Giants Moneyline because I knew that Bellicheck is not a great gameplanner, he never has been a good gameplanner. Bellicheck gets all of his credit from beating the Bills, Jets, teams that he just owns. He barely wins playoff games even with cheating, wins superbowls by 3 even with cheating, loses a superbowl after being favored by 13, and lost to Colts last year.

Bottom line Bellicheck in last years Colts loss and this years Superbowl had his DEFENSE on the field to end the game. Both years his D came out flat and allowed TD's not field goals to lose the game. He is not so bright when it comes to defense, Aj Feely lit them up, Boller had the best game of his career vs them, Garrard raped them in the playoffs, both MANNINGS drove right down the field in consecutive years to end the season on them.

IN football as a coach when you have your D on the field and need to make one stop you have to come through, he didn't in 2 consecutive years. I am tired of hearing of this guys genius status and his gameplanning? If he is so good at gameplanning, they would be able to stop the other team with the game on the line.

Also talk about an overrated offense, Tom Brady plays in a closet, he is terrible at any pass over 15 yards, the guy is super accurate under 15. Giants plan was to press and then bring pressure, they are the first team that was not intimidated and said Brady we are coming and we are going to be physical with your receivers. Every other team brought no pressure and just sat back while Brady dumped off 5 yard passes all day.
Brady will be figured out soon, as notice when he tries to throw any deeper passes it is usually incomplete, he is not that type of QB, Giants took away his short reads and quick passes, and made the Pats receivers try to beat them deep which they cannnot.

Granted most teams are not athletic enough to play with the pats, I think the Chargers can beat them for sure, next years also, and many teams will outscore them anyway.

Also for the great coaching of Bellicheck, what the hell were Seau and Bruschi doing hugging and kissing each other after the MOSS TD? You figure they might want to think about making a stop before celebrating. Unreal what a bunch of jokers these guys are.
No wonder they got scored on they thought they were invicible.

I mean if this tape is out there and is there anyone that believes its not?

The other reason I think this thing isn't over is because in one of the press conferences Goodell had, he mentioned the league had 'six' tapes. There is, in my mind, no possible way that the Pats had only six tapes in their 'library.'

I don't think they fully disclosed everything they had, the NFL never talked to that Matt whatever his name character, and it was obvious to everyone who wanted to pay attention that the NFL wanted to sweep this under the rug.

Not so fast.

Go justice.

it either goes one of two ways:

1. The Pats didnt turn over everything and get hit HARD by Gooddell...like lose multiple picks (starting with the #7 this year), suspend the coach for at least a year hard

2. The Pats did turn over everything and Gooddell covered it up - in which case the whole league is fucked

Should be interesting...

it either goes one of two ways:

1. The Pats didnt turn over everything and get hit HARD by Gooddell...like lose multiple picks (starting with the #7 this year), suspend the coach for at least a year hard

2. The Pats did turn over everything and Gooddell covered it up - in which case the whole league is fucked

Should be interesting...

smoke, i think you have it right here. when spygate happened, i thought as everyone probably did, of how the pats probably have been cheating for a while. i've argued with all my friends (all pats fan) for years about how the defense won that superbowl over the rams, and how brady winning that mvp was rediculous. law's pick 6 changed that game more than any other play in that game,, other than the gw fg. now looking back, you can tell law is just sitting there waiting for warner to make the toss and take it the other way. its no coincidence that after making halftime adjustments the rams dominated the 2nd half of that game, and the pats were just hanging on. now reguarding goodell, possibly as a new commish it was a tough situation for him to deal with. maybe he thought he could say the rights things that they looked at everything, destroyed it, and that is that. but if he did cover something up here, lol, what happens next. the nfl is fucked. i just hope there are more tapes and the pats get more punishment to be honest. :hang:

Goodell and Belicheat are going to have a grand ole time now that Senator Arlen Specter, former chair of both the Judiciary Committee and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence is now crawling up their ass.

Reap it bitches.

:moose:

Do you think the fact that Comcast is one of Arlen Specters largest campaign contributors has any role in his willingness to badger Goodell and threaten the league's anti-trust exemption? I do.

There's a bigger "game" being played out here than the videotape fiasco.

Sport is dead when citius, altius, fortius is replaced by fixius, drugius, corruptius. We have reached the logical end of sport. Everywhere you look, you find stories of people who have taken the sport out of sport. We expect to hear the decisions on the Italian football match-fixing scandal. The football itself is a sham, going through the motions. The real action takes place on the telephone in the weeks before the game. In England, three jockeys have been suspended from riding after being accused by police of fixing races. The dominant point of this year’s Tour de France is not the pedal-pushing but the second significant drugs scandal in eight years: the revelation of the incontrovertible fact that professional cycling is institutionally corrupt. These three things — match-fixing, race-fixing, institutionalised drugging — come down to the same thing, and it is the greatest error in all of professional sport. The error in question is that sport is about winning. Winning at all costs. That winning is not the most important thing, but the only thing. If you sincerely believe that winning is everything, all the rest follows. If the only ethic is victory, then these things are not options. They are demanded: the least you can do... The essential fact about sport is that you don’t know what happens next. No one does. We watch sport not for the victory, but for the struggle. In other words, those that seek victory at all costs are destroying sport. They are creating a spectacle in which we, the punters, have no interest. People are far less interested in track and field athletics than they once were because there has been too much drugging... Professionalism will be the death of sport; or it will, if we carry on believing in it. But at last, we are beginning to see the price of winning at all costs.
- Simon Barnes, with a foreboding warning, "The Times"

What happens to the individual awards now if they are found to be cheaters?

Also, does this maybe have implications down the line when thinking about inducting players in the Hall of Fame?

Since the Raiders were the only team to not lose a playoff game , the year the rams failed to emerge victorious in the superbowl against the new england cheaters, they should be crowned champions.

Raiders !

Back